𝐢𝐢. the spring court ?

𝐂 𝐎 𝐒 𝐌 𝐈 𝐂   𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝚃 𝚆 𝙾   !

( 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱 ? )

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          "𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊?"

The moment Ana opened her eyes, she knew something wasn't right. First off, the room she was in was too bright. Last she remembered, she and her friends had fallen asleep in a dark room while watching old Christmas movies, bundled up in layers of blankets with hot cocoa in their hands. Now, Ana was lying on a plush mattress in a room that she didn't recognize, the sunlight too bright to belong to the winter morning. 

Slowly, the blonde pushed the comforter away from her body and stood up from the mattress, a chill running down her spine when her feet touched the cold wooden floors. With soft steps (she had no clue if there was anyone around who could hear her), she approached the window and gently brushed aside the sheen curtains. 

Outside, it looked like the world was encased in endless spring. The grass was vibrant, dotted with flowers of every color, and the sky was a bright, cloudless blue. Ana's frown deepened. If she wasn't confused about where she was before, she was certainly confused now. Because nowhere in Brooklyn was there a place like this, filled with gardens and flowers and . . . well, nature. 

Ana moved back over to the bed she'd woken up in, eyes immediately flickering toward the bedside table. Sitting there, looking untouched, were Ana's stele and dual kindjals made of adamas. The blonde immediately grabbed the weapons, bringing them with her as she sat down on the mattress.

The kindjals' blades glowed bright white in her hands, responding to the angelic blood that ran through her veins. Having it on her made the twinge of worry she'd felt upon waking up vanish completely. If she was somewhere dangerous, at least she had both her signature weapon and her stele with her to help her escape. 

The sudden sound of footsteps had Ana diving under the covers. She ran her stele over her heightened speed rune which rested on her left hip, hoping that she wouldn't need it but knowing that it was a possibility. Taking in a deep breath, she calmed her breathing and relaxed her body and face, having perfected the act of "sleeping" long ago. It came in handy more times than she wished to admit.

Ana had to fight her body to remain relaxed as the door opened, the footsteps continuing into the room before stopping mere inches away from the bed. There was a moment of silence, then Ana felt the bed dip not too far from where she was lying. Her fingers curled tightly around the hilt of her kindjals, and with a steady breath in, she attacked.