𝐢𝐢. welcome to velaris !

𝐂 𝐎 𝐒 𝐌 𝐈 𝐂   𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝚃 𝚆 𝙾   !

( 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔰 ! )

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. The day had arrived where Ana would be leaving her world and coming to one of his many homes. Today was the day where his family would meet his mate. His body was alive with electricity as he paced the foyer of his palace above the Court of Nightmares. He was sure to dig a hole into the ground with how much he was moving, but he couldn't stop. Stopping would allow him to think and thinking was not good for him.

What if she hated Velaris? What if she hated his family? What if they hated her? What if she had changed since their last meeting? Sure, they'd kept in contact, but lately he could tell something was different. Something she wasn't telling him. It was bothering him to no end, but she didn't know about being his mate and what that meant to him, so he couldn't expect her to tell him everything. Not when he hasn't done the same.

"Stop pacing." Mor walked into the foyer, dressed in her usual red assortment with a glass of wine in her hands. It was early in the morning and she was drinking. Lovely. "You're going to wear a hole into the floor."

Rhys ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "I know, I know. But I can't stop."

Mor rolled her eyes. "God, you're acting like such an Illyrian baby. Woman up and stop worrying. She'll love this place, and from what you've told us of her, we'll love her as well." She sipped from her glass. "Though I'd understand if she didn't like Cassian. He's an idiot."

"I resent that," Cassian said as he entered the room, his arms crossed and his hair pulled back. He'd wanted to be one of the first to meet Anastasia, so he rushed through his morning training to get to the house on time. "Now when is she gonna get here? I wanna meet the one who killed the redheaded bitch."

Rhys sighed. "Cass, that's not all she is"

"I know, I know." Cassian rolled his eyes. "She's your beautiful and graceful and enchanting and amazing and strong and intelligent blah, blah, blah mate."

The High Lord's pacing came to an abrupt stop as he realized something. While his family was aware of what Ana was to him, she didn't. And that would be a big problem for him if one of them decided to blab about it to her within the first few seconds of meeting her. By the Cauldron, they'd send her sprinting back to her world.