𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. welcome home !

𝐂 𝐎 𝐒 𝐌 𝐈 𝐂   𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝚃 𝚆 𝙴 𝙽 𝚃 𝚈   𝚃 𝙷 𝚁 𝙴 𝙴   !

𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢 ! )

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          𝐅𝐄𝐘𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏.

Ana smiled down at her friendher sisterbrightly and warmly. While Feyre's body had changed into that of a High Fae, she still looked like Feyre. The Feyre she'd befriended and the Feyre she loved. She had that ethereal beauty and that grace of the High Fae, but her eyes and her hair and her expressions were the same. She was still Feyre.

She blinked, looking around, then began to sit up. Ana placed a hand on her back, helping her to sit, and laughed softly at her stunned expression. "Hey, there."

"You're alive?" Feyre blinked, rubbed her eyes, then blinked again. "You have wings?"

Ana frowned. What? She looked over her shoulder and nearly screamed when she saw what Feyre had been talking about. Stretching from her back, beautiful and magnificent and powerful, were a pair of angel wings. The white feathers were so pure in color, they practically glowed. 

"So that's why my shoulders felt heavier. Huh, guess I found the angel part." She shook her head with a laugh. "I'll have to get used to that."

Feyre chuckled, though she still seemed freaked. Her eyes turned to Tamlin (though she didn't look at his face), who was looking at her with such love, it almost made Ana sick. She still hated him for what he did, but she didn't voice her opinion. Instead, she leaned back against Rhys's legs, the High Lord laughing softly at her actions.

"It was the only way we could save you," he said.

Feyre's eyes landed on the wall that Amarantha was impaled on. She seemed to forget that the crowd was there, celebrating at the death of the faerie. "Are you"

"See for yourself," Tamlin said. Feyre looked to where the golden mask was lying, her eyes wide. "Feyre."

Tamlin cupped her chin between his fingers and lifted her head. 

Ana had to be honestTamlin was as ugly as she predicted. Despite the High Fae beauty, he looked as horrible as Ana had believed he would. And it didn't help that he had a tan line in the shape of his mask staining his skin. She nearly laughed when his mask fell, but held it in for the sake of others. 

Slowly, the blonde stood with the help of Rhys's hands on her waist. She was still exhausted from using so much powerso much natural and unhinged power. It would take a few minutes for her to be able to stand on her own, and even longer for her to be able to walk by herself. The wings on her back remained relaxed, but they didn't pull at the muscles on her back. They just rested on the ground, a gentle pressure along her body.