𝐱𝐢𝐢. angels and faeries !

𝐂 𝐎 𝐒 𝐌 𝐈 𝐂   𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝚃 𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝚅 𝙴   !

( 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔞𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰 ! )

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          "𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊?"

Ana's smile was so big it hurt. She'd woken up wearing it, memories of her small time with Rhys filling her head as she got ready for the day. The smell of citrus, jasmine, and the sea lingered on her, the warmth of his hands holding her close remaining even after her bath. Seeing him that night seemed surreal, especially when it happened after such . . . interesting events. He was literally her knight in shining armor that night, and she hoped to see him in person again soon.

Her smile fell, however, when she met up with Feyre in the upstairs hallway. Dressed in a tunic and trousers, Ana had left her room with her twin kindjals hidden in her boots and her blonde hair tied back with a purple ribbon. When she'd reached Feyre's door, she found the girl leaving her room dressed for the day in something similar to Ana. However, as Ana scanned her friend, her eyes landed on a sizable bruise staining her porcelain skin. Right where her shoulder and neck met.

Feyre hummed. "Tamlin."

Ana's eyes widened, her lips parting in shock. "I'm sorry, what? Tamlin did that to your neck? Goldie Locks? Mr. High-And-Mighty? The embodiment of a furry? He gave you that?" Feyre nodded, despite frowning at the unfamiliar terms being used. The blonde curled her lip in disgust. "Fucking animal."

"I think allowing him to see what he did while under the influence of magic is enough punishment. You hungry?" Feyre left without another word, Ana quickly following behind.

She didn't believe Feyre showing off the hickey would be a "punishment" to Tamlin. While he may have been hyped up on magic ju-ju sauce, Ana believed Tamlin had a little semblance of control over his emotions and actions. And Tamlin was head-over-heels for Feyre. Ana was sure of it, especially after his rather gross come-ons toward her the night before. She shivered at the thought of his hands on her, his words echoing in her head and forcing her to lose her appetite. Part of Ana wished Rhys had beat the shit out of him for thinking he could do that to her, but another part wished that she could be the one to beat him to Hell and back. After all, the stab wounds she'd given him weren't enough of a punishment to satisfy her growing fury.

Either option would be more than fine with me, Darling. Ana's smile returned when Rhys's voice filled her head, causing her heart to beat faster. Though, I would prefer it to be me who inflicts the most damage, if that would be alright with you.