𝐢𝐱. amarantha's first strike !

𝐂 𝐎 𝐒 𝐌 𝐈 𝐂   𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝙽 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴   !

( 𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔞'𝔰 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔨𝔢 ! )

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐘𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌. That morning, Feyre had been no where in the house, so Ana had spent her time wandering the expanse of the gardens to see if she'd missed anything during her other trips through the hedges and roses. 

While on this walk, Ana had received a fire message back from Izzy, which had nearly brought tears to her eyes. 

Ana,

     It's so good to hear from you! When we woke up on Christmas to find you gone, you should've seen how everyone literally tore apart the Institute to find you. Magnus nearly drove himself mad with tracking spells. 

     After receiving your letter, I showed it to Magnus who said worldly travels were possible, only if both leaders of those worlds approved of it. So Raziel and whoever controls the world you now are in agreed on sending you there. I asked Magnus if he knew about a place named Prythian, and he said he'd check with the Seelies to see if they knew of it or not. Hopefully the next letter will hold the answers.

     I hope you're doing okay. You really can't leave until you stop this Amarantha chick? Do you know how long that will take? There's no war going on here anymore, but being without my Parabatai is not preferred. I felt a tug through the bond a little bit before you sent the letter. Is everything okay there or was it an accident?

     Write to me again, soon! I miss you so much, Annie!

You're amazing Parabatai and bestie

Izzy!

She'd just finished reading through the letter when Feyre's screams filled the air, causing Ana to sprint toward the woods where it had come from. She was sure that she had never ran so fast toward danger in her entire life, her lungs burning and legs pumping as the urge to save Feyre grew stronger and stronger within her chest. 

By the time she'd reached the scene, the danger was gone. Black blood was spattered all over the place, covering the ground and Feyre herself. Tamlin stood beside her, looking around at the damage with inquisitive eyes, rage hiding behind them. Ana ignored him as she approached Feyre carefully, catching the girl as she collapsed from exhaustion.