#2 Notebook

genre: angst(slight) with fluff ending.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Y/N and Sunwoo had been dating for a few months, and Y/N loved everything about him, including his passion for music. Sunwoo was always composing new songs, and he kept them all in a notebook that he treasured.

One day, while Y/N was cleaning the apartment, she accidentally knocked over a pile of books and papers, and Sunwoo's notebook went flying. Y/N tried to catch it, but it was too late, and it landed on the ground with a thud.

Sunwoo rushed into the room, his eyes filled with panic as he saw his beloved notebook lying on the floor. He picked it up and started frantically flipping through the pages, checking to see if any of his songs were damaged.

Y/N could feel tears starting to well up in her eyes as she watched Sunwoo's distress. She knew how much his music meant to him, and she felt terrible for causing him so much anxiety.

"I'm so sorry, Sunwoo," Y/N said, her voice trembling. "I didn't mean to do that. I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you."

Sunwoo took a deep breath and looked at Y/N. Despite his frustration, he knew that she didn't mean to do it. "It's okay, Y/N. I'm just glad that the songs are all still intact."

Y/N let out a sigh of relief and hugged Sunwoo tightly. "I'm really sorry, Sunwoo. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

Sunwoo smiled and said, "Actually, there is one thing you can do to make it up to me."

"What is it?" Y/N asked.

Sunwoo took a deep breath and said, "I want you to help me write a song. I know you have a great voice, and I think we could make something really special together."

Y/N's eyes widened with surprise, but then she smiled. "I would love that, Sunwoo. Let's do it."

And with that, they spent the rest of the day working on a new song, their voices blending together in perfect harmony. As they sang, Y/N knew that even though she had caused Sunwoo some distress, they had come out stronger on the other side, with a beautiful new song to show for it.

—end

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated!