#51 LIP GLOSS

"Hello?"

"Sunwoo! Where are you?!" Eunsoo voiced out from the other line.

"What?" was the only word that came out from Sunwoo's mouth.

"PD-nim! Can i excuse myself?" Sunwoo frantically said. This caught the attention of the members.

"Why? What's happening?"

"I need to go see Y/N. I'm sorry but I don't think I can proceed to film our content today." Sunwoo as he walked out. As soon as he is outside of their building he tried calling Eunsoo again.

'The person you are trying to call is unavailable at the moment'

"Argh, Not again!" He took an uber and head directly to your apartment.

-

"Y/N! Where's Y/N?" Sunwoo's voice echoed as he burst through the door of your apartment. Eyes frantically searching for You.

"Kim Sunwoo? What're you doing here?" Soo-yeon wondered.

"Where's Y/N? I'm in the middle of filming when Eunsoo called me." Sunwoo trying to catch his breath.

"Oh my Gosh," Soo-yeon sighed. "I'm so sorry Sunwoo." rubbing the back of her neck.

-

"Yah! You got me so worried! I thought something bad happened to Y/N!" Sunwoo exclaimed. Apparently, You three watch their newest mv, Lip Gloss and You fainted seeing Sunwoo shirtless.

Soo-yeon smacked Eunsoo, the poor girl just winced in pain. Sunwoo's frustration was evident as he continued, "Seriously, guys, I was so scared! Eunsoo, you couldn't have picked a worse time to call me!"

Eunsoo scratched her head sheepishly, "I-I didn't know you were filming. I'm sorry, Sunwoo."

You, finally recovered from the shock, walked over with a small smile, "Sorry about that, Woo. I didn't expect my reaction to be that extreme."

Sunwoo's annoyance melted away as he looked at you, concern replacing it, "Are you feeling better now? I should've warned you about my shirtless scene."

You chuckled, "No worries, I'm fine now. But I guess I owe you an apology for causing a commotion."

Soo-yeon grinned mischievously, "I think we should thank Eunsoo for unintentionally revealing your weakness, Sunwoo."

Sunwoo rolled his eyes, playfully pushing Eunsoo's shoulder, "Yeah, yeah. Just don't do this during an important event next time."