#18 Watch Out!

Sunwoo was walking hand in hand with his daughter Ahrin through the hallway of the music show building, where The Boyz were scheduled to perform. They were heading to their dressing room when suddenly a group of staff members rushed past them, almost knocking Ahrin off balance and causing her to stumble towards the stairs.

Sunwoo quickly caught Ahrin and hugged her tightly, making sure she was okay.

"Are you alright, baby? Be careful." he asked.

Ahrin looked up at him with big, innocent eyes, nodding her head. But Sunwoo was still furious at what had just happened. He turned to the staff members who had caused the commotion and scolded them professionally.

"Excuse me, but please be more careful. You could have hurt my daughter just now. Safety should always be a top priority."

The staff members looked embarrassed and apologized to Sunwoo and Ahrin. Sunwoo accepted their apology and continued walking with Ahrin towards their dressing room, making sure to keep a close eye on her.

As they walked, Ahrin looked up at Sunwoo with a smile on her face, feeling safe and loved by her dad.

"Daddy, you're my hero."

Sunwoo smiled back at her, feeling grateful that he could protect his daughter from harm. It was a cute moment that reminded him of why he worked so hard every day - to provide a better life for his family and to make them proud.

—end

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated!