#47 Y/N Protection Squad

"Yah, Kim Soo-yeon! That's it? We'll just leave Y/N all alone?" Eun-ha whined clinging into her arms. Soo-yeon stopped on her tracks and turned to the girl.

Soo-yeon takes a deep breath. "Y/N doesn't want us to meddle with their problems. And things will get worst if we do. You know how strict and scary her mom is."

"Ah really, If only Kim Sunwoo were there." Eunsoo sighed.

-

"Mom! Why can't you understand? I want to take fine arts because that's what I love!" You said.

"No, Y/N! You will take Business course and that's final!" And with that, your mom walked away and head to her office.

"You don't really care about me, do you?" You smiled bitterly. You screamed walked to your room and slam the door. You flopped unto your bed and cried your heart out.

A few minutes passed, you fell asleep and woken up due to numerous notifications from your phone.

You grabbed it and there's messages from Soo-yeon and Eunsoo.

MySoo-yeon: Y/N, we're worried, are you okay? Please don't hesistate to talk with us. We're here for you.

EunsooCutiee: Y/Nnnnnnn, ㅠㅠ are you okaaayyy???

You started crying again as you read the messages from your girls.

Kim Sunwoo Calling...