#13 Y/N is Drunk pt.2

It was a night like any other at THE BOYZ dorm, and everyone was hanging out, having a good time. Y/N had joined them for the evening, and she was enjoying herself, chatting with the members and sipping on a drink.

But as the night wore on, Y/N started to feel a little dizzy. She didn't usually drink much, and it seemed like the alcohol was hitting her harder than usual.

As the other members were talking and laughing, Y/N's gaze drifted over to a nearby teddy bear sitting on the couch. In her drunken state, she mistook it for Sunwoo, her boyfriend.

"Sunwoo, why are you so quiet?" she slurred, stumbling over to the teddy bear and trying to wrap her arms around it. "Come on, let's dance."

The other members burst out laughing as they watched Y/N dance with the teddy bear, still convinced it was Sunwoo. Sunwoo himself was oblivious to what was going on, still engrossed in conversation with the other members.

But as Y/N continued to talk to the teddy bear and dance around the room, it became clear that she was getting more and more drunk by the minute. The other members exchanged worried glances, wondering how they were going to get her home safely.

Finally, Sunwoo noticed what was going on and came over to check on Y/N. "Are you okay?" he asked, a concerned look on his face.

Y/N looked up at him, her eyes wide and unfocused. "Sunwoo, I'm so glad you're here," she said, trying to wrap her arms around him again.

Sunwoo shook his head, trying to stifle a laugh. "That's not me, Y/N," he said, pointing to the teddy bear. "That's just a stuffed animal."

Y/N looked confused for a moment, but then burst out laughing as well. "Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed," she said, burying her face in her hands.

The other members helped Y/N up and made sure she got home safely, still chuckling at the absurdity of the situation. It was just another wild night at the Boyz dorm, and they wouldn't have it any other way.

—end

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated!

A/N: Last Update for today, Good Night everyone! New Update Tommorow!