#37 Where were you? pt.2

(I cried... Because It's my 2nd time writing this chap. The first one, i write it here directly and i wasn't able to save a copy and then the app crashes and erased everything. but anyways, here is the part 2! I miss you all. Hope you enjoy this one.)

_____________________________

"Guys, have you seen Y/N?" Haknyeon as soon as he arrived at the kitchen.

"Wasn't she with you last night?" Jacob asked as he eat his breakfast.

"Hm. But when I woke up earlier, she is not there anymore. Did she go outside and buy something?"

"Ay, I'm sure she just went to a store to buy something or went for a walk. She'll be back don't worry." Kevin reassured.

"I don't know. Yesterday she didn't look good. Especially that incident." Hak as he glanced at Sunwoo who also looking at him too.

"Just eat here first," Changmin called.

-
The night came, But you haven't back yet. The rest of the boys started to worry at this point. Anxiety grew even bigger as the time went by. They tried calling and messaging you, but you didn't respond.

"Where could she be?" Changmin wondered aloud, feeling concerned.

"Maybe she went out to clear her head or visit her friends," Sangyeon suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds like her, or she visits your grandma? We don't know but  I'm sure Y/N will be back let's not worry that much okay?" Jacob added.

Sunwoo, still feeling guilty about that incident with Chaesoo yesterday, He couldn't help but feel responsible for your sudden disappearance.

"Is it really because of Chaesoo? I should have talked to Y/N about this before agreeing to let Chaesoo stay in my room," Sunwoo said with a sigh.

"Ey, Don't be like that. We don't know the reason why she disappeared without permission. And besides, you didn't know she would feel this way. It's not your fault," Kevin reassured him.

"But still, I should have considered her feelings more," Sunwoo replied, feeling regretful.

-
Back at your grandma's place, you had spent some time with your grandma, She did asked you what was happening because it's unusual for you to stay with her this long, although she didn't mind. But you didn't say anthing.

After spending some quality time with your grandma, you decided to head back to the dorm to face the situation.

When you arrived, the boys were relieved to see you. But not your brother.

"Yah! Where were you? Why you didn't even let us know where were you going? Don't you know how worried i was?!" You looked down

"I'm sorry" you said. "I'm sorry if I overreacted and let my insecurities get the best of me."

Changmin stepped forward, giving you a hug. He sighed.

"You're important to us, Y/N. Don't ever doubt that. But please, don't ever do that again." After hugging you, Sunwoo approached you.

You stared at each other for a second and then He gave in and hugged you.

"Yah, I was so worried." He hugged you even tighter and you hugged him back.

"Next time, If something's bothering you, please do tell us or tell me atleast. I didn't know you feel that way. I'm sorry for not letting you know in advance. Chaesoo is my cousin and she's an only child. I know chaesoo can be annoying but i promise you, she's nice." Sunwoo explained and kissed your temples after. You close your eyes and smiled.

"I'm sorry too."

End~