#16 Hit

Hyunjae was playing catch with some of TBZ members when he accidentally threw the ball too hard, and it hit you right in the face. There was a moment of silence as everyone rushed over to check on You, who was holding your face in pain.

Sunwoo was immediately by you side, asking if you are okay and trying to assess any damage. The rest of the TBZ members also crowded around, asking if you needed any help or if they should call a doctor.

However, as they were all expressing their concern, You started to smirk. you had an idea for a prank, and you are going to go for it. You pretended to cry and hold your face as if the ball had really hurt her badly.

The TBZ members were shocked and upset, thinking that they had really hurt You. Sunwoo was even more concerned, holding your hand and trying to comfort you. "It's okay, we'll take you to the hospital," he said, looking worried.

But then You suddenly burst out laughing, revealing that you were just pranking them. The TBZ members all groaned in relief and then started laughing along with her.

Sunwoo playfully scolded You, telling you not to scare them like that, but he was secretly amused by your prank. The rest of the day was filled with laughter and teasing, with TBZ members trying to come up with their own pranks to get back at You.

Despite the chaotic and slightly frightening start to the day, it turned out to be a fun and memorable one, with Your prank bringing everyone closer together.

—end

Votes and Commenta are highly appreciated!