#59 Unexpected

"aw, i really wish you could come to our fansign tomorrow." Sunwoo pouted sulkily at the screen.

You giggled at his cuteness.

"Aigoo, i'm so sorry baby. you do know that it will took me hours inable to get there right?" You explained to him. You adjusted yourself and plopped at your bed.

"I know. But I miss you so much." he whined.

to be honest, you're planning to surprise him so you did all your school works in advance so you could go.

"I gotta go now, Woo. Byeee! I love you"

"Already? okay byeee i love you too."

The next day, you woke up early, excitement coursing through you as you prepared to surprise Sunwoo at the fansign event. You carefully chose an outfit that you knew he'd love and made sure you had all your essentials packed.

As you arrived at the venue, the anticipation grew, and your heart raced. You had a special pass to enter the event early, thanks to some connections you had made. You found your way to the designated area for fans, trying to keep a low profile as you scanned the room for Sunwoo.

Finally, you spotted him sitting at the table, signing autographs and smiling at fans. Your heart swelled with love as you watched him interact with his fans. You couldn't wait to surprise him.

Taking a deep breath, you approached the table, trying to maintain your composure. Sunwoo was engrossed in signing when he looked up and saw you. His eyes widened in surprise, and a smile slowly spread across his face.

"Y/N? Is that really you?" he asked, his voice filled with disbelief and joy.

You nodded, tears of happiness welling up in your eyes. "Surprise!  I couldn't stay away any longer."

Sunwoo stood up, leaving the fans momentarily puzzled, and rushed to embrace you tightly. The fans around you cheered, capturing the heartwarming moment on their phones. Sunwoo held you close, whispering in your ear, "I can't believe you're here. I missed you so much."

You smiled, feeling the warmth of his love. "I missed you too, Sunwoo. I just had to be here with you today."

a/n: i miss you guys.