#50 Y/N Protection Squad Finale

(not proofread. Finalllyyyy! I really tried my best to finish this one. So i hope you guys will enjoy the final part of this chapter.)

!!LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!!

After a thoughtful pause, Soo-yeon replied, "Yeah, we'll be free. What's your plan?"

Sunwoo leaned against the wall, deep in thought. "Let's talk to Y/N first, get her perspective, and understand her concerns better. Then, we'll approach her mom calmly, explaining why Y/N's current course is important to her."

Eunsoo folded her arms, skepticism evident on her face. "And how exactly do you plan to calm down Y/N's mom? She's like a volcano waiting to erupt."

Sunwoo smiled confidently. "We'll bring along evidence of Y/N's progress, maybe her grades, projects, or anything that shows her commitment to her chosen course. Plus, we'll assure her that we're here to support Y/N and that she's not making a reckless decision."

Soo-yeon nodded, her expression softening. "You know, Sunwoo, sometimes you surprise me with your positiveness."

Eunsoo rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah, yeah, enough of the sappy moment. Let's focus on the plan. After all, if we don't succeed, we might be facing a furious Y/N too."

Meanwhile...

"So, have you thought about it Y/N?" Your mom question. You gulped, as you drink your orange juice. Lunch was never been this silent as far as you can remember.

Back to your Mom's question, have you thought about it? Are you ready to let go of your dream? We'll to avoid any more conflicts with your Mom, you have finally decided.

"To be honest, Mom." You started. "I really want to pursue my dream career. But I think I'll just settle by changing my course to—" You stop mid sentence when you heard a door bell.

"Hmm, who could that be?" she wondred. "Wait a moment!" She got up and head to the entrance.

You look down, fidgeting. You want to speak up, but you were afraid to anger your Mom even more and will decide to change your school instead.

Your thoughts been interrupted when your Mom exclaimed. You shot your head up.

"Omo! Look who's here!" She gasped.

"Hello, Eomeo-nim!"

Your heart dropped. 'What the hell are they doing here?!'

Soo-yeon, Eunsoo, and Sunwoo? At your entrance door?! You felt your phone vibrating. You look at it and saw a message from Sunwoo

KimSunshine: Don't Worry, We'll fight for you.

Caught off guard by their unexpected presence, you couldn't help but feel a mix of surprise, anxiety, and a touch of relief seeing your friends. Your heart raced as you exchanged glances with them.

Your mom's curious expression turned into a polite smile. "Oh, how nice of you all to drop by. Is there something I can help you with?" She gestured for them to come in. "Come In, and sit down I'll prepare something for you." Your Mom as she leaves You guys in the living room.

"Why are you guys here?" You asked. Sitting down next to Sunwoo.

"We're here to talk to your Mom." Sunwoo.

"What? Why? Is there something wrong?" You asked.

"Why you didn't tell me Y/N?" Your heart sanked. You glared at the two who tensed up and look away, avoiding your gaze.

"Yah, It's because you'll do this. Look, I have decided okay? I'll shift my c—"

"It's been awhile since you guys visited Y/N." You were once again interuppted when your Mom came in.

"So, what are we going to talk about?"

"There's Nothing to talk abo—"

Soo-yeon cutting you off, her voice gentle yet firm. "Actually, we're here to have a conversation, if you don't mind. It's about Y/N's future plans and dreams."

Eunsoo chimed in, a reassuring smile on her face. "We understand your concerns, Eomeo-nim, but we want to make sure you have a complete picture of Y/N's dedication and potential."

Sunwoo spoke up next, his tone respectful and earnest. "We've seen Y/N's commitment firsthand, her passion for her chosen career path. We believe in her abilities and are here to support her decision."

Your mom seemed taken aback by their approach but also intrigued.

You just look down, You want to dissipate at this point. You're afraid of what your Mom was going to say. You heard your Mom sighed.

"Is that why you three came here? To convince me?" She asked, her voice is firm.

Recognizing the sincerity in your friends' voices, your mom hesitated for a moment. She looked at you, then back at them. After a thoughtful pause, she finally spoke. "I appreciate your concern for Y/N's future. It's not that I don't want what's best for her, but I worry about the challenges she might face."

Soo-yeon nodded respectfully. "We understand your worries, Eomeo-nim. Pursuing one's dream can indeed be challenging, but it's those challenges that can lead to growth and success."

Eunsoo added, "We believe Y/N has the determination and talent to overcome those challenges. And as her friends, we'll be there to support her every step of the way."

Sunwoo leaned forward, his eyes earnest. "Eomeo-nim, we're not here to disregard your concerns. We're here to assure you that Y/N's dreams are well thought-out, and her commitment is unwavering."

Your mom looked at you, her gaze softening. "Y/N, is this really what you want?"

Taking a deep breath, you looked up, meeting her gaze with determination. "Yes, Mom. This is my dream, and I'm willing to work hard for it."

A small smile tugged at the corners of your mom's lips. She sighed, as if releasing some of the tension. "Alright, then. I suppose it's time for me to trust you and your friends. Just promise me that you'll give it your all."

You nodded enthusiastically, gratitude and relief flooding your heart. "I promise, Mom. I won't let you down."