#49 Y/N Protection Squad pt.2

( ⊹2/3 I don't know how to end this part tbh ㅠㅠ lacking some motivation lately, but surely i'll be able to finish this part. and also STREAM LIPGLOSS!!)

Long Chapter Ahead!!!

Kim Sunwoo Calling...

You wiped your tears away, taking a deep breath before answering the call.

"Hey, what's up?" You said with enthusiasm. Trying to sound like you didn't cried few seconds ago.

"Where are you?" Sunwoo asked on the other line. You got up and sat on your bed.

"At Home," You reply.

"Are you okay?"

You were taken aback by his question. 'Does he know?' you thought. You bit your lips, preventing the tears from flowing down.

"Hmm. I am okay, Why do you ask?"

"I came to checked on you in your classroom earlier, you weren't there. Did something happened?" his voice filled with worry.

'Ah so he didn't know what is happening.' You sighed in relief.

"Ah, Mom wanted to see me so I head home early." you reasoned.

'Sorry woo, I can not tell you what's happening right now. I'll tell you soon but not now.'

It's not that you don't trust Sunwoo, You're just worried that he will try to convince your mom about it. You know that he is not afraid to speak up and defend you from everyone. That's one of the reason why you love him.  He is just more than your Bestfriend, He is also your protector.

"Ah I see." Sunwoo replied. "You're going to school tomorrow right?"

"Of course. See you tommorow Woo."

"Should I pick you up tomorrow?" You tensed up, You know that if he picks you up tommorow your mom will tell him to look after you and definitely asked him to convince you to shift your course and You don't want that.

"No! It's Okay! I'll just see you there. Okay?"

"Oh, okay. See you then, Bye!"

"mmm, bye."

"Do you think Y/N will come to school today?" Eunsoo as she and Soo-yeon are walking to their classroom.

Soo-yeon shrugged, "I don't know, I just hope she will."

"Argh! I just don't get it why her mom is like one of the worst ever. I feel  bad for Y/N, I really hope she is okay I can't believe she—" "What do you mean? Did something happened?" The two of them froze, They turn around and saw Sunwoo, his face is blank, looking at the two.

"Sunwoo," Eunsoo is stunned, she didn't know what to say at this moment while Soo-yeon just closed her eyes and sighed. She knows they can't hide anything from Sunwoo especially when it comes to You.

"Tell me, did something happened?" He held Eunsoo's shoulder. Staring straight to Eunsoo's eyes.

"Yah, the two of you, follow me." Soo-yeon said plainly and walked first. The two followed her. They arrived at the back of their school building.

"Y/N and her mom is having a fight right now, well not a fight really but just a misunderstanding." Soo-yeon started.

"Yeah, Y/N's mom wants her to shift her course, and Y/N doesn't want that." Eunsoo added. "That's why she head home early 'cause her mom came up to our school yesterday. She is furious and disappointed of Y/N."

"I called Y/N yesterday, but she did not tell me anything." Sunwoo said.

"Hey, maybe it's because she didn't want you to worry and She knows that you will definitely confront her mom about it." Eunsoo chuckled. Soo-yeon then slapped her arms. "Aw! Ahhh Soo-yeon~" Eunsoo whined.

"You're sick How can you still laugh in this serious matter." Soo-yeon scolded. She looked at Sunwoo, "What do we do?"

Sunwoo sighed, "We'll convince her Mom."

"What?! Are you crazy? Yah, you do know her mom's temper right?" Eunsoo retorted.

"I know, but She trusts us of all people. I know we'll be able to convince her." Sunwoo explained. Soo-yeon nodded.

"So, Are you two free after class?"