#32 Comfort

-
"I'm grown Changmin! You don't tell me what to do!" You yelled. Frustrated at the fact that your brother did not let you go with your friends for a night out.

The older boy sighed, trying hard not to snap at you.

"Y/N, you're living here with me in our dorm. You are under my care so, you better obey me as your older brother."

On the other hand...

"Yah Sunwoo don't," Eric as he saw Sunwoo, Your Best Friend/member of your brother try to approach your brother.

"But—" "It's a brother and sister issue, Sangyeon Hyung doesn't want us to interfere,” Eric explained.

The two boys are taken aback when they heard you scream.

"Ahhh!  I Hate You!!!" You exclaimed. With heavy footsteps, you marched your way to Sunwoo's room where you're currently staying. Sunwoo then followed you and the rest of the boyz decided to calm Changmin down.

"Yah, Y/N." Sunwoo knocked. A muffled "Leave me alone" can be heard on the other side.

"It's my room?"

Although it's unfair, the boy is right. It's his room. You sighed and decided to open the door for him.

The moment you open the door, Sunwoo hugs You,

After a few moments of being embraced by Sunwoo, you felt some of the tension and frustration start to melt away. His warm and comforting hug was exactly what you needed in that moment.

"Hey, it's okay," Sunwoo said gently, pulling away slightly to look into your eyes. "I know it's frustrating, but your brother just cares about you. He's worried for your safety, that's all."

You sighed, nodding slightly. "I know, but it's just... I wanted to go out with my friends for a night of fun. It feels like he's treating me like a kid."

Sunwoo smiled reassuringly. "I get it, and I'm sure he'll understand too. Let's give him some time to cool down, and then we can talk to him together, okay?"

Feeling grateful for Sunwoo's support, you smiled back. "Thank you, Sunwoo. You're the best."

Meanwhile, back in the living room, the other members of The Boyz had managed to calm Changmin down. They understood his concern as an older brother but also saw your side of the situation. Sangyeon took a deep breath, realizing that perhaps he had been too strict and overprotective.

"I guess I might have been too harsh on her," he admitted, feeling a bit guilty.

Hyunjae patted him on the back. "It's okay, Changmin-ah. We'll talk to her and try to make her understand too. Just give her some time."

Changmin nodded, thankful for his friends' understanding. He knew they were right, and he needed to find a balance between being a caring brother and allowing you to have some independence.

Back in Sunwoo's room, you and Sunwoo decided to have a heart-to-heart talk about everything that was bothering you. He listened attentively, offering advice and comfort. Sunwoo was not only your best friend but also a good listener and a wise advisor. His words helped you see things from a different perspective and understand your brother's concerns better.

Feeling more at ease, you made your way back to the living room, where The Boyz were waiting. Seeing you approach, Changmin stood up, ready to apologize.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so strict. It's just that I worry about you," he said, looking genuinely remorseful.

You smiled, knowing that he cared about you deeply. "I know, Changmin oppa, and I appreciate that. But I'm not a little kid anymore, and I can take care of myself. I promise I'll be safe and responsible when I go out."

Changmin hugged you, feeling relieved. "Alright, you can go out with your friends tonight, but promise me you'll keep your phone on and let me know if there's any trouble."

"I promise," you replied, hugging him back.

End~