#12 Prank

Where in TBZ decided to prank Sunwoo

It was a typical day at the Boyz dorm, and all the members were lounging around, looking for something to do. Suddenly, Hyunjae got an idea.

"Hey, guys, let's play a prank on Sunwoo," he suggested. "Let's pretend that Y/N went missing, and see how he reacts."

The other members laughed, thinking it was a great idea. They all agreed to play along, and started texting each other, coming up with a plan to execute their prank.

A little while later, Sunwoo walked into the room, looking confused. "What's going on?" he asked, noticing that all the members were looking at him with worried expressions on their faces.

"Sunwoo, we have some bad news," Hyunjae said, pretending to be upset. "Y/N went missing. We can't find her anywhere."

Sunwoo's heart skipped a beat. "What do you mean, she's missing?" he asked, his voice shaking.

"We don't know," another member chimed in. "We've been calling her phone, but it's going straight to voicemail. We're really worried."

Sunwoo's mind raced with thoughts of what could have happened to Y/N. He tried calling her himself, but the call went straight to voicemail as well. Panic started to set in as he wondered where she could be.

The other members continued to play along, pretending to search for Y/N and acting more and more concerned as time went on. They even went as far as to fake a call from the police, claiming that they were investigating Y/N's disappearance.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Eric burst out laughing. "Gotcha, Sunwoo!" he exclaimed. "It was just a prank. Y/N's perfectly fine."

Sunwoo let out a sigh of relief, but he was also a little annoyed. "That wasn't funny, guys," he said, shaking his head. "I was really worried about Y/N."

The other members apologized, but they couldn't help but chuckle at their successful prank. In the end, Sunwoo had to admit that they had gotten him good, but he made a mental note to never let his guard down around his mischievous groupmates again.

—end

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated!