#19 Ahrin ran away

Sunwoo was in his home office, working on some music when he suddenly realized that he hadn't heard his daughter Ahrin in a while. He went to check on her but couldn't find her anywhere in the house. He called out her name but there was no answer.

"Ahrin? Ahrin, where are you? Answer me, baby!"

He frantically searched the house, but Ahrin was nowhere to be found. His heart racing, he called his wife Y/N but she didn't answer her phone. Just when he was about to call the police, his phone rang.

Kevin: ("Sunwoo, it's Kevin. We found Ahrin at the company building. She's safe now.")

Sunwoo: "Thank God! I was so worried. What happened? How did she get there?"

New: ("We were in the practice room when we saw her wandering around the lobby. She was asking for her mom, so we called you right away.")

Sunwoo: "Thank you so much for taking care of her. I'll be there in a few minutes."

He rushed over to the company building as fast as he could, relieved that Ahrin was safe. When he arrived, the other members were waiting for him with his daughter in their arms.

"She's okay, Sunwoo. Don't worry." Q assured.

He hugged his daughter tightly, feeling grateful that she was okay. He thanked the other members for keeping an eye on her and promised to be more vigilant in the future.

"I can't thank you guys enough. You really saved me today."

"Of course, we're family. We'll always be there for each other." juyeon.

It was a scary situation, but everything turned out alright in the end thanks to the quick thinking of his fellow bandmates.

—end

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated!