#4 Transfer Student

genre:  fluff, humor.

Y/N was nervous as she entered her new classroom as a transfer student. She didn't know anyone and was trying to figure out how to introduce herself to her classmates. As she walked towards an empty seat, she suddenly heard a loud voice from across the room.

"Y/N!!" Sunwoo shouted, causing all heads to turn towards him.

Y/N froze in shock, wondering who this person was and why he was calling her name so loudly. She turned to face Sunwoo and saw that he was waving his hand in the air, grinning from ear to ear.

"I didn't know you were going to be in my class!" Sunwoo exclaimed, still waving his hand.

Y/N was surprised to see that the loud and cheerful boy was actually in her class. She smiled back at him, grateful for the friendly face in the sea of unfamiliar ones.

The teacher looked at Sunwoo sternly. "Mr. Kim, please lower your voice and pay attention to the lesson," she scolded.

Sunwoo immediately turned his attention back to the teacher and sat down, still grinning at Y/N.

Y/N couldn't help but giggle at the situation. "Thanks for the warm welcome," she whispered to Sunwoo.

Sunwoo winked at her. "Anytime, Y/N," he replied, causing her to laugh even more.

From that moment on, Y/N knew that Sunwoo was going to be a great friend and that her new school experience was going to be a lot more fun with him around.

—end

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated!