#48 Late Night

As You are typing something on your computer you heard a knocking outside of your room.

"Come in!" your eyes not leaving your monitor. The door opens and revealed Sunwoo, in his pyjamas, hair disheveled.

"What?" You asked checking the time "It's already 1am why are you still up? You'll wake up with puffy face and it's not a good thing cause you have schedules tomorrow." You pouted.

He then raise his hand with Facial mask on it. You facepalmed.

"Ah, this is nice..." Sunwoo said. You glared at him. "Whatever you say." You scoffed.

Sunwoo chuckled, ignoring your sarcasm. "Well, I couldn't sleep and I figured I'd do something productive for my skin. You know how important it is in our line of work."

Rolling your eyes, you leaned back in your chair. "Yeah, yeah, I know. But couldn't you have chosen a more reasonable hour to pamper yourself?"

Sunwoo shrugged, looking unbothered. "I guess I got caught up watching some videos and lost track of time."

You shook your head in disbelief. "You idols and your late-night habits. Just make sure you actually get enough rest before tomorrow's schedule."

He gave you a sheepish smile. "I promise, I will. Thanks for the concern."