#63 Rejection

"I'm sorry dear, but all of these are common already. We already have this kind of studies from other departments. You need to come up another titles again. Next presenters please." One of the evaluator's said. You lightly smiled and walk straight to the chairs at the side where your other classmates was.

You felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked up and saw Hyerin, looking you with concern.

"Are you okay? Y/Nie... I'm sure you'll be able to come up another title for research. I believe in you." She said, as she rubbed your back comfortingly. You took a deep breath, not wanting to break down in front of everyone. With that, you walked out from the room and head straight to your brother's dorm.

As you enter the dorm, surprisingly the boys weren't around. You went straight to Sunwoo's room and flopped yourself on the bed. This time, your tears fall down as you the words from the evaluators flashing back. Due to exhaustion, you fell asleep with tear stained cheeks.

An hour later, THEBOYZ are already home. feeling a gentle touch on your shoulder, you woke up to find Sunwoo sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Are you okay? how was your presentation?" with that question, you started tearing up again. This made the boy panic and instantly hugged you.

"I messed up, Woo." You said between sobs. He stroked your hair comfortingly as he hugged you. "All of my proposed titles are rejected, i don't know what to do anymore. I should just stop."

Sunwoo stops and look at you, he grabbed your shoulders and look straight into your eyes. "Y/N look at me, Don't ever think of stopping just because of that. Remember that rejections are part of the process. I'm sure you'll be able to come up a much better titles and succeed. Don't worry too much okay?" He cupped your cheeks and place a kiss on your forehead.

Sunwoo's comforting words and gentle reassurance eased the weight on your shoulders. His sincerity and support provided a glimmer of hope, and you couldn't help but smile through your tears.

"Thank you, Sunwoo. I needed that," you said, feeling a renewed sense of determination. His encouragement fueled your resilience.

As you wiped away the remaining tears, Sunwoo grinned, "That's the spirit! Now, let's brainstorm together. I'm sure we can come up with a fantastic title that will stand out. And remember, I'm here for you every step of the way."

End~

a/n: this is me right now... i don't know what to do anymore. ))):