#11 Practice gone wrong

genre: humor

Sunwoo had been practicing his martial arts moves, trying to perfect his technique. You had been watching him, cheering him on, but you got a little too close without him noticing. As he swung his arm, he accidentally hit you in the face.

"Ouch!" You exclaimed, holding your nose. "Sunwoo, be careful!"

Sunwoo's face turned beet red as he rushed over to You, apologizing profusely. "I'm so sorry, Y/N! Are you okay?"

But just as he was trying to check on you, Taeyong, Your older brother, walked in and saw the whole thing. He glared at Sunwoo, crossing his arms over his chest. "What's going on here?" he asked sternly.

Sunwoo's heart sank. He knew that Taeyong was protective of his younger sister, and he didn't want to get on his bad side. "I accidentally hit Y/N in the face," he explained, hoping that Taeyong wouldn't be too angry.

Taeyong's expression softened as he looked at You, who was still holding your nose. "Are you okay?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

You nodded, trying to hide a smile. You knew that taeyong could be overprotective, but you also knew that he cared about you deeply. "I'm fine, Taeyong," You said, trying not to laugh. "Sunwoo didn't mean to do it."

Taeyong looked at Sunwoo, studying him for a moment, before nodding. "Okay, just be careful in the future," he said, patting Sunwoo on the shoulder. "And make it up to Y/N somehow."

Sunwoo nodded, relieved that Taeyong wasn't angry. He looked at You, who was still holding your nose, and he knew just the thing to cheer you up. "I'll make it up to you, Y/N," he said, grinning mischievously. "How about we go get some ice cream and forget all about this?"

Your eyes lit up, and smiled at Sunwoo. "That sounds perfect," you said, taking his hand. "But next time, watch where you swing that arm."

Sunwoo laughed, feeling grateful for Your forgiveness and Taeyong's understanding. He knew that he had made a mistake, but with You by his side, he knew that everything would be okay.

—end

A/N: Pleeease i know i sound so desprate but please vooote and commeeent. It motivates me to write imagines for you guys.

Have a great Saturday!