#9 Hoddie

genre: fluff

Sunwoo had noticed that his favorite hoodie kept disappearing from his closet. He had searched for it several times, but he could never seem to find it. He started to wonder if he had misplaced it or left it somewhere, but he couldn't remember.

One night, he stayed over at your place. As he was getting ready for bed, he noticed that you were wearing his hoodie. He was surprised and a little confused.

"Hey, that's my hoodie," he said.

You looked up at him and smiled sleepily. "Oh, sorry. I didn't realize it was yours. I just found it in your closet and thought it looked comfy."

Sunwoo was relieved to have finally found his missing hoodie, but he couldn't help feeling a little amused by the situation. He watched as You snuggled up under the covers, wearing his oversized hoodie. You looked so cute and cozy, and he couldn't resist leaning in to give you a kiss.

Over the next few weeks, Sunwoo noticed that his hoodie kept disappearing and reappearing, and he soon realized that You had been borrowing it without asking. He found it endearing, and he liked the idea that you are wearing something of his to feel close to him.

One night, he woke up in the middle of the night and saw You sleeping soundly beside him, wearing his hoodie once again. He smiled and wrapped his arm around you, feeling grateful to have you in his life. He couldn't wait to see what other small surprises and quirks you had in store for him.

—end

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated!