#45 Jealous Y/N

'The person you are trying to call is unavailable, please try again later.'

"Aish," Sunwoo cussed. Throwing his phone on the couch. Aggressively ruffling his hair. "Ah, this girl." Glaring at his phone. He picked it up again and tried calling you.

''The person you are trying to call is unavailable, please try again later.' Sunwoo screamed. Earning a glance from Eric.

"Yah, what's happening?" Eric question.

"Y/N not answering my calls." Sunwoo as he dialed your number again.

Eric sighed, he walked towards Sunwoo and tapped his shoulder.
"Good luck bro, I just know Y/N's silent treatment will be worst than this."

Sunwoo whined, holding his phone up to his face and looking at his wallpaper which is You.

"Aaaaaaahh, Why aren't you answering me this time? What did I do?"

As Sunwoo stressing over You, Chanhee enters their dorm laughing and it's like he is with someone else.

"Oh really? That's so funny Y/N!" Sunwoo's ears perked up. He quickly got up from his seat and approach the two of you.

He takes a deep breath, calming his nerves down before approaching you.

"Yah, where were you? Why aren't you answering my calls?" You and Chanhee stopped laughing and you glared at him. And then you bring your attention back to Chanhee. You two are trying to walk away but Sunwoo held your arm. "What are you doing?" You asked annoyed.

"Chanhee Hyung, can you please leave us one moment?" Sunwoo plead.

After Chanhee leaves the two of you. Sunwoo looked at you.

"Why are you ignoring me? Tell me what's wrong please." You turned to him and look him in the eyes. Sunwoo was eagerly waiting for your response when the next event caught him off guard.

You hit his arms over and over. "Who. Is. That. Girl.In. The. Teaser?! How dare you look at her that way. That should been me instead." You said, except for the last part.

This made Sunwoo smile a bit. "You're jealous aren't you?" he smirked.

Sunwoo chuckled, trying to diffuse the tension. "Okay, okay, I admit I may have been looking at her that way, but it's just for the teaser, you know that. You're the one I care about." He gently held your hands to stop your playful punches.

You huffed, crossing your arms. "Well, you could've at least told me about it."

"I'm sorry, the director made me do it. What can i do?" Sunwoo said sincerely.

You couldn't resist his puppy dog eyes and playful smile. "Fine, I forgive you. But don't make me jealous like that again."

"I promise, I don't want You to ignore my calls or worst, Me again. Sunwoo said, pulling you into a warm hug. "You know you're the only one for me, right?"

You chuckled, feeling reassured. "Yeah, I know. But what can i do? I'm kind of possessive sometimes."