#27 Movie

~
"Hey! Won't your manager be angry ? Are you sure you don't have any schedule tomorrow? Why did you even come here? If your manager scolds you, I will definitely tell your parents and-"

"I'll be really scolded if you don't keep quiet. Just enjoy this movie I'm watching. And besides, You should even thank me because I really looked for a way for us to bond."

"Oh, really? Wow! thank you because you ruined my beauty sleep. Thank you so much Kim Sunwoo!" You said sacrastically to him but he just laughed at it.

Like who wouldn't be mad? This guy literally barged into your apartment at 3:00 am just to have a movie marathon.

A little later you just agreed and watch the movie with him.

As the movie progressed, you found yourself getting more and more engrossed in the story. The initial annoyance and frustration you felt towards Sunwoo started to fade away, replaced by a sense of comfort and enjoyment.

Surprisingly, you found yourself laughing at the funny scenes and feeling your heart race during the intense moments.

It was as if the movie had the power to bridge the gap between you and Sunwoo.

As the credits rolled, you turned to him with a smile. "You know what? Despite the unexpected intrusion, I have to admit that this movie was pretty good. Thank you for dragging me into it."

Sunwoo grinned back at you. "You're welcome. I knew you'd enjoy it once you gave it a chance. And hey, I'm sorry for coming over so late. I guess I got carried away with the idea of us bonding."

You chuckled. "Well, you certainly know how to make an impression, barging in at 3:00 am. But I have to admit, it turned out to be a memorable night."

End~