Chapter 16

I look at myself in the bathroom mirror, my big blue eyes swirling with nervousness, my lips still swollen from our kiss. The t-shirt he gave me is huge on me its baggy and goes past my knees. I walk out to find Theo standing near the window in his boxers, my eyes try not trail down his chest that is sculpted like the gods my eyes betray me as my eyes slowly skim his body. My eyes connected with his and I see him scanning me the same, walking towards me he grabs my hand and lets me to the bed pulling back the covers. "Get in Peaches and just so you know you look better in my clothes than I ever could" as he walked around the other side of the bed.

Laying in the bed I refuse to move a muscle I don't know how to act and I'm scared of having any nightmares if I'm here. I jump when Theo touches me "Mia are you okay?". I turn on my side to look at him and nod "Come here" as he laid on his back and waited for me to scoot closer into his arm. I move over and put my head on his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Thank you for being there for me and Cooper after everything I've done, we love having you here and I really like you" He placed a kiss on top of my head. Smiling I drifted off to sleep. I wake up to noise in the spare room, I hear Ben throwing up and I giggle to myself. Taking in my surroundings I realise I'm not in my room and everything comes back to me from last night.

I feel a heavy arm over my waist as someone shuffles closer to me. I feel Theos breath on my neck "Morning Peaches" placing a kiss on my neck. I turn around to look at him and he's smiling at me. "Morning" I mumble out and divert my eyes away from his. His hand reached up to my face and kisses me gently, his hand moves down the side of my body and grips my thigh as the t-shirt I'm wearing has ridden up my body exposing the lacy underwear I have on.

The kiss gets more heated as I respond and his hand moves up to my underwear, he's holding my thigh when I hitch my leg over his body to switch positions and I'm on top. A moan comes from Theos throat as he grips my hips tightly whilst my lips are on his neck, this is the closest I've been to anybody since Ryan and it feel so comfortable. Theo removes the t-shirt I'm wearing and I feel completely exposed now, I try to cover myself up. I'm aware of the scars I have especially on my back there jagged and ugly I just hope he doesn't see them. "Peach don't do that your beautiful, I want to look at you" lowering my hands his eyes roam over me "I love this position we are in I think it might be my favourite" winking at me and smiling "Come on Peach we will continue this later I've asked Claire to have Cooper again I told her I've got somethings to do today, I'm making you breakfast" looking at him confused "You can cook?" I moved off him and put the t-shirt back on.

"Claire taught me to cook a long time ago" laughing, I go for a shower whilst Theo walks out of his room. When I'm done there is another one of Theos shirts to wear, I go to my room and put on fresh underwear and the shirt. Walking into the kitchen I see Theo at the hob making bacon and pancakes, "It smells delicious" I say as I walk up to the counter. Theo turns around and looks at me, my hair is damp from the shower and his shirt is about 3 sizes too big for me he beckons me to him. Once I'm in front of him his hands are around my waist he places a gentle kiss on my lips. "It will be ready in a minute, you look so good in my clothes stay in it all day please" I nod and take a seat at the island.

"So, what are you busy with today?" waiting for Theo to respond. "Spending the day with you Peach" smiling he looks behind me, I turn to see Ben walking into the kitchen he looked worse for wear he definitely drank too much.

"How are you feeling Benji?" I practically shout knowing he has a ridiculous hangover. He turned suddenly with shocked eyes "Will you keep it down there is a hammer hitting my head repeatedly, I need drugs where are the painkillers?". Theo grabbed some pills and water and put them in front of Ben once he'd taken them he looked at Theo "Why are you cooking? And why is everyone else not hungover?". I laughed as Theo responded "I'm making you a hangover breakfast" whilst he looked at me and winked.