Chapter 20

Theos POV

It's been a few days now since I kicked Mia out of my life. I can't lie I expect her to walk out of her room any minute, but after what Ryan told me about her its best she isn't involved in our lives.

Finding a new nanny for Cooper was hard but I've found Daisy she's nice but Cooper is still asking for Mia he doesn't understand.

I shouldn't have let myself fall for her and let Cooper get so close to her the number of tears I've had to deal with since she left is ridiculous.

Ben told me that Mia is staying with Riley and I was furious why is she helping that bitch.

Ben and Riley are coming over to see Cooper later so I'm going to find out.

Ryan said she's been messaging him trying to get back with him, she's just like Coopers mom lying and deceitful.

He told me about their history and they have a long one so I told him if he wants to try again I wouldn't stand in his way there is no way I'll forgive her.

Ryan been hanging out with us a lot lately he's a good guy, Riley is very distant with him through and I haven't figured out why.

Finishing my work, I head home. Daisy is sat with Cooper trying to read to him whilst he asks for Mia.

"Coop I told you Mia isn't coming back" picking him up.

"But why daddy I want her to be my mommy, doesn't she wove me?" I think my heart broke a little seeing his heartbroken face.

"Of course, she does but she can't be here anymore. Daisy's here to look after you" he starts crying again and I take him to his room after trying to console him he falls asleep and I put him in his cot.

I tell Daisy she can go, this time I didn't offer the live-in position. I can't bring someone into Coops life again like that.

Claire is preparing dinner when she comes over to me in the kitchen and grabs me into a hug.

Shortly after Ben and Riley walk in arguing.

"All I'm asking is why is she staying with you Riles?" He's looking at Riley to answer.

"It's my apartment if I say she can stay she can. I just don't think you should trust Ryan as much as you guys are doing your both acting like your best friends. Did you even let Mia tell you her side?" She looked between us.

Laughing I respond "Ryan told me everything I need to know, I don't need to listen to her".

"I'm telling you something isn't right when you next see them look how she acts when he's around" shrugging off her comment I move to help Claire bring dinner to the table.

"I don't care Riles just leave it alone, she's not a good person your being too kind" I've had enough of this conversation.

Ryan invited us out on Friday and I think it'll be good to let loose and relax after all the drama, Ben and Riley are coming not that she's happy about it. I don't know why she can't let Mia go.

It has been a few days and the guys are over having a few drinks before we go out. Ryan told me that Mia is coming and he's going to pick her up, am I happy about it obviously not I don't know why he would go back to her after everything she has done to him but it's his life I just need to look out for him.

Me, Riley and Ben make our way to the club and I am nervous to see her. She brought something out in me I haven't had for a while but I can't get past what she's done.

That brings me now where they are walking towards us in the club.

She looks beautiful her chocolate hair flowing over her shoulders, light makeup and clothes which are hugging her curves in all the right places.

Ryan has his arm tightly around her waist, as they come closer I notice her eyes are dull and emotionless and she's definitely lost weight. Ignoring it I greet Ryan with a hug and nod in her direction.

Ben is not happy that she is here but what can we do. Riley gives her a hug and she gives a faint smile back. She really doesn't seem herself but I guess that's what happens when your deceitfulness is found out.

Ryan bends down and whispers something into her ear and her face completed changes she has a massive smile now plastered on her face as she nodded I presume going to the bar.

"Why'd you take her back man?" Ben asked Ryan.

"Long history bro she's always been mine" laughing as he turned to gaze at her.

His eyes shifted into something I haven't seen before as he watched a guy get too close to her at the bar. She automatically tried to move away but he seemed persistent.

I look back at Ryan and see him stalking toward them, we all follow him quickly as he reached Mia grabbing her harshly away from the drunk guy.

His hand was so tight around her arm that it was changing colour. She pulled her arm away from him and diverted her gaze away from all of us.

"What the fuck Mia I leave you for two minutes and your all over someone" he practically spat in her face.

"I wasn't I swear I was trying to move away" her voice was barely a whisper.

What the hell is going on, he clearly could see she was moving away from the drunk dude. I look to Riles and she's looking nervous between Ryan and Mia.

"Mia why don't you come with me to the bathroom?" Riley said trying to break the tension.

Ryan grabbed her side roughly pulling her back when she started to walk and she flinched with her eyes watering "We are going back to mine Mia we aren't staying here".

She nodded without looking in any of our directions. What's going on
with them two? Nope I don't care I'm not going to think about it.

When they left Riley turned around to me and Ben "I told you something is off didn't you see that".

She needs to just forget about it too, she doesn't know the whole story "Riles you need to let it go".

After a while we are all pretty drunk so go home. My mind can't help wondering to Mia though.