Chapter 30

Ben stops halfway in the room with his mouth hanging open. I am absolutely mortified trying to hide my face in the crook of Theos neck whilst Theo is laughing.

"Well I wasn't expecting that, I just hope you aren't naked under there" I turn to see a massive smirk on his face. "Actually, princess I hope you are I've been dying to see your hot naked body" he takes a step towards where I am on the bed when Theo sits up suddenly and pushes him away "Stay away from her Ben, I don't care if you're my best friend I will kill you" Ben looks from Theo to me then bursts out laughing.

"Don't worry dude I was joking she's like my sister, that been said I don't care if you're my best friend you hurt her again and I won't hesitate to destroy your life" He said it in a joking manner but both me and Theo could see the truth behind his words.

"So, guys you wanna watch a movie whilst we wait for Riley?" Theo groaned beside me, I knew he was hot and bothered under the covers "I'd rather he leaves so I can have you to myself".

I laugh at Theo "Not now they are staying so they can come to the appointment tomorrow". Ben sat down on the bed next to me.

"Well you're not staying in this room I'll be getting rooms for you and Riles" he spoke with authority. "You don't need to do that its rude I invited them here" I spoke but Ben interrupted me. "Don't worry Mia, we would rather have our own room than risk you two getting it on in front of us" he said as chuckling.

Ben looks at Theo before speaking "Theo go get yourself sorted out in bathroom I'm not getting on the bed when your horny" Theo laughed before removing himself from me and walking to the bathroom.

"Now he is out of the way, your mine. How are you feeling?" he jumped on the bed getting under the covers making himself comfortable next to me grabbing my hand.

"I'm feeling better, me and Theo talked" his fingers drawing patterns on my hand.

"I think you did more than talk" he smirked as me as my checks heated. Before anything more could be said Theo came out of the bathroom ditching his shirt completely. He watched me and Ben from where he stood with jealousy in his eyes.

"Ben move" anger littered his voice.

"I'm comfortable actually thank you" as he snuggled closer to me.

"Theo come on we are going to watch a movie" he made his way over to us, moving to the side I'm on pulling the covers back and sliding in.

He pulls me away from Ben and to his chest before smirking over at Ben "So what we watching?".

"Annabelle" Ben grunted out in annoyance.

The moving was halfway through when Riley walked in with snacks, she was a little taken aback to see my snuggling next to Theo but she didn't bring it up.

She got into the bed next to Ben and after a while we must have all fallen asleep. Once I wake up its the next morning, the morning we get to see the baby. I'm nervous what if there's something wrong, what if Theo leaves again.

Theos leaning against me with his hand holding my stomach, Ben and Riley are cuddling. I can't help but imagine their faces when they wake up in that position. I slip out from under him and go to the bathroom.

Standing in the shower I wash my hair and body before sitting on the floor as the shower cascades over me. I don't know how long I was there before Theo comes in and gets me to stand. I smile at him weakly as he embraces me.

He kisses my neck just below the ear "What's wrong Peach?"

"What if something is wrong with the baby?" I look him in the eyes before continuing "What if you disappear again?