1♡

Dream without fear love without limits.....
♡❥❥❥❥❥❥❥♡

peanut sits in the far back of the library his nose in a book and chips in hand a tiger plushie on his lap, peanut doesn't have friends to be precise he doesn't want any,all the omegas his age wants is to go shopping, partying and having sex , peanut doesn't care about that kind of stuff all he needs is food his plushies and a good book and nothing else, it's just how things are for him.

"student in the back" the Liberian called, peanut looks up from his book putting a chip in his mouth "y..yes" he says chewing the chip slowly looking at the middle age omega "the library is about to close so you need to leave" the omega explains with a smile on his face, the young man smiles back with a nod getting off his seat "c..can I borrow this book" he asks pointing towards the book in his hand with one finger "of course", the librarian laughs softly.

peanut goes to the front where he chucked the book out and was on his way to his small apartment building a block away he held his plushie close to his chest, peanut is already nineteen but he's like a child he loves everything cute and cuddly especially his stuffed toys,he couldn't wait to get home so he could cuddle with all his stuffed toys and read.

peanut got home and rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower , he gets dressed in a purple turtle neck sweater that swallowed him and a skimpy shorts that hugged snug to his ass he pulled out the book from his bag and crawled on to his bed filled with plushies,he was in his own little heaven "I need snacks" he pouts reluctantly crawling off the bed walking to his kitchen,he grabs two packs of gummy worms a large bag of potato chips and a bottle of apple juice before making his way back to his room ,peanut opens his door sliding inside closing it behind him and sits cross legged on his bed he open one bag of gummy worm stuffing a handful of them into his mouth and opens his book.

peanut spent the rest of the night reading and snacking until sleep over took him.

he wakes up the next morning with drool dripping down the side of his mouth,he groans wiping the excess saliva with the sleeve of his sweater he slip off the bed and makes his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth, he looks up at himself in the mirror seeing his messy blonde hair ,his sleepy dark green eyes and his pink cheeks.

He was a cute sight even in the morning,peanut smiles at his reflection as he brush his teeth,he took a quick shower before going through his closet,he picks out some jeans,black crop top,a cardigan along with a pair of converse.

He puts on his shoes before grabbing his backpack,his favorite stuffed animal and his book.

peanut made his way to school smiling to himself, he was happy to start a new day, peanut is just a bundle of joy he might not have friends and that's because he chooses not to he has his plushies and books and that's enough for him.

he walk through the crowded hallway of his school,his nose in a book and a chocolate smoothie in hand.

he makes it to his first class,he makes his way to his table taking a sip of his smoothie "good morning beautiful" a boy said sitting down across from him with a grin on his face, peanut didn't reply he was too busy reading to care much about other people or their stupid comments or greetings.

the teacher enter the class ,she gives them a small smile "hello class,we have two new students joining us" she says gesturing toward the door which opened revealing a tall lanky boy with brownish blonde hair, the other had light blue hair and piercing blue eyes and as tall as the other.

both boys had blank expressions as they walked in taking a seat next to each other "your name is..." the teacher starts "I'm Michael and this is my brother Jeremy" the boy with blonde hair reply.

peanut never once looked up from his book ,he was too caught up in his reading to notice the conversation around him.

"peanut can you put away the book please" the teacher asked snapping her fingers in front of peanut "oh sorry ma'am I'll put it away" he replies setting his book on the table in front of him the teacher nods "thank you peanut,that's better now" she says smiling warmly at him.

peanut is loved by all teachers he's polite,he listens to every lesson,he does whatever assignments that's given to him,he always comes early to his lessons, he tries hard to pay attention and he's very good at what he's doing he's also very smart, he's one of the smartest in the academy ,he is an excellent student.

peanut is the first one to finish the paper that was given to them,he writes down his answers and then folds the paper in half before handing it to his teacher "here ma'am" he says with a smile "as expected" the teacher said giving him a smile of approval as she accepts the paper.

peanut goes back to his seat to continue his book he's almost at the end of the book and he's excited to find out how it ends.

peanut was too engrossed in his reading he hadn't noticed the two boys watching him with heart eyes.

they had been staring at the blonde haired boy since they entered the classroom,they were completely entranced by his appearance.

Michael and Jeremy thought he was cute, cute and adorable all wrapped up in one,they wanted to know more about him,but peanut is not one to be interested in any alpha are anyone really he's very shy and awkward especially in social situations,he's the type who prefers to keep himself to himself.

alpha's, beta's even omegas tried flirting with peanut but he always politely rejected them and continued reading.

he had no interest in dating anyone,and he definitely wasn't interested in mating all the boy cared about is reading and being with his plushies and eating.

*******
I would love some feedback so comment and thanks for reading 😊😊😊♥️♥️♥️  chapters will be updated every Sunday.......