20♡

~You matter~
●⁠♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡●

"Momma, please don't make me go back!" the small omega, pleaded, clutching onto his mother's leg with all his might. "I did some bad shit, and I might get hit for it come Monday morning!" he whined.

"Peanut," his mother cooed, bending down to get eye level with him, "baby boy, you have to go back. You need to finish school.I won't let you get hit, I'll kill anyone who tries, just call me ,I promise."

Peanut's eyes widened as he looked up at his alpha mom, hope sparking in them "You won't let me get hit? Really, Momma?"

His mother smiled reassuringly, brushing a strand of hair behind his ear "Of course not, my sweet boy, and if anyone tries to hurt you, they'll have to answer to me." she says with fire in her eyes.

Peanut's expression brightened at his mother's words. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, squeezing her in a tight hug "Thank you, Momma! even though I might get hit and end up in an hospital and you might not know.

His mother chuckled and sinister chuckle, returning the hug "I'll always protect you,my little bookworm. things that were swirling around in her head was not okay this woman could be a serial killer with all those thoughts.

Peanut sighed, reluctantly letting go of his mother.

His mother placed a gentle kiss on his forehead "your gonna be okay".

Peanut nodded, taking a deep breath to steady his nerves. "Okay, Momma".

"That's my boy," his mother praised, giving him an encouraging smile. "now go pack your stuff ,Tomorrow is a new day, and you'll face it with strength."

Peanut nodded again and headed to his room and started packing he knows he has to face the consequences of kissing someone's boyfriend.

The next morning, as Peanut prepared to leave, his mother stood by his side, offering words of encouragement and reminding him he's gonna be okay and if anyone tries anything they're dead.

"peanut sweetie you need to go and you fiery woman you need to go to work" peanuts omega mom said watching both her cuties.

Arriving at the train station, Peanut and Levi got on the train a worried look on his face.

"Peanut, are you okay?" Levi asked, his voice filled with genuine concern.

Peanut took a deep breath "I'm fine."

Levi wrapped his arms around Peanut, giving him a hug "maybe a hug may help".

Peanut's heart swelled with warmth, what is he doing he shouldn't be feeling this way this is someone else's boyfriend and not just one person two person's at that.

Shortest chapter but thanks for reading ❤️😊😊