8♡

Make everyday a little less ordinary
❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥ᴥ

"you omega bitch" an angry looking alpha said slamming peanut in to the locker,you might be wondering how did he get himself in such a predicament well it all began with a chocolate smoothie and this alpha's white shirt.

even though he was pinned against a locker he tried to clean the drink that he spilled on the alpha's shirt "can you stop making it worse" the alpha shout slapping peanuts hand away from his shirt "look at what you've done you little piece of shit" the alpha growled slapping peanut across the face he falls to the ground crying clutching his cheek "a clumsy slut like you shouldn't be in this school" he snarled grabbing him by the front of his shirt lifting him up peanut struggled to break free but to no avail he was already slammed against the locker once again,the omega let out a whimper.

"let him go he's more suited for the school more than a stupid alpha like you" Levi said pushing his way out of the crowd of onlookers "ah here comes a nother stupid omega".

"I'm sure peanut didn't spill his drink on your shirt on purpose you big dummy" levi growled glaring at the alpha "you have a lot of talk for a little omega bitch" sneered the alpha pulling peanuts hair he shoved him hard towards Levi knocking the omega over and onto the floor,both Levi and peanut was now on the floor groaning in pain.

the alpha left because a teacher was walking towards the crowd shouting at them to leave peanut and Levi be , the crowd started dispersing leaving Levi and peanut sitting on the floor "are you alright?" Levi asked reaching over to check Peanut's cheek.

peanut winced as Levi touched his cheek he quickly pushed Levi's hand away "I..l..l'm okay" he said stuttering pushing himself off the floor dusting the dust off his pants "no you're not" Levi said standing up.

"I'm fine why do you care so much" peanut said almost a whisper picking his book up from the floor,he walked past Levi towards the nurses office ,once he reached the door he knocked hesitantly "come in" came the soft female voice.

peanut opened the door and went inside,the nurse look up at him from were she sits "hello there peanut" she greeted "how may i assist you today" she asked.

"um well you see I um my cheek hurts" peanut said pointing at his red swollen cheek she nodded her head and took peanut's hand "let's see honey,how did this happen" she ask gently "well it was my fault I was walking down the hall reading my book as usual and sipping on a chocolate smoothie but I bumped into this alpha and my smoothie splashed all over his white shirt and he got angry and slapped me" peanut said nervously avoiding eye contact.

"alright honey sit down" the nurse said motioning him to the chair next to her desk.

he sat down and watched as the nurse pulled her drawer open and searched for some ointment and rubbed some on his cheek peanut hiss as the ointment touches his swollen skin,she applied more ointment which caused him to squirm more and more as she applies it.

"there honey" she said cleaning her hands with a tissue "thank you very much" he said gratefully "no need to thank me I'm the school's nurse it's my job" she smiles kindly

the nurse hands him a lollipop as if he was a kid peanut left her office feeling bad for leaving Levi who helped him,but this is who he is if he's not hissy he's a panicking mess,he walk in to his home economics class,Levi wave at him and he sends him an awkward wave "peanut go sit with your partner" the teacher said "uhm okay" peanut said fumbling a little as he walks over to levi "why'd ya leave like that?" levi asked "ummm....i ummm...... I 'sorry" peanut mumble,he had to apologize after being saved by him he was rude and left him.

Levi let out a small giggle and patted peanut on the head "don't worry about it peanut" he smiled "let's go get ice cream this weekend I'll buy".

peanut gave a small nod but he wanted to say no his weekend's are for reading and spending time at the library but he can't tell the omega no after all the omega saved him.

Thanks for reading 😊😊 please leave a comment ❤️❤️❤️