7♡

~Mindset is everything~
▽❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥▽
(Early update 😊)

peanut haven't gone to school for three days because of his heat,he stayed held up in his room the bookworm didn't even read the entire time all he did was sleep and eat snacks and pleasure himself.

hugging on to the clothes that held the sent of the three boys who helped him,he doesn't understand why their smells gave him so much comfort he felt like he should be embarrassed by how much he had touched himself while inhaling their pheromones that were stuck to his clothes he knew it was inappropriate but god does it feel good,how is he gonna look them in the eyes next week to thank them after this he thought.

he feels himself getting hard again as he inhales the scent of the three boys, their scents filling his lungs he reach down rubbing himself through the fabric of his underwear he bit his lip  and moaned softly "fuck..." he groaned and continued rubbing himself he slip out of his boxers his hand sliding down his member before pushing a finger inside himself slowly moving it in slow circles and pumping himself gently.

the sound of his phone ringing makes him pull away slightly and groan annoyed "what now" he grumbled picking up his phone only to see it was Levi "fuck I was just wanking off to his sent I can't answer him now it's too embarrassing" he groans,but still puts the phone up to his ear even though he didn't want to answer "hello" he grumbles.

"hey peanut"a deep husky voice filled the line that did not belong to Levi.

"hi peanut" another male voice said he recognize those voices they belong to Michael and Jeremy, hearing there voices sent shivers down his spine he bit his lip holding in a moan "are you okay peanut" asked Michael.

peanut could not reply he was too afraid if he tried talking the moan he was holding in would slip out.

he closed his eyes and sighed trying to control his breathing he cleared his throat and said weakly "I'm fine".

"are you sure princess" Jeremy
asked concern filled his tone of voice.

peanut shook his head as if Jeremy could see him "peanut you don't sound fine,why don't you want to talk to us" Michael asked worried.

peanut hesitate to answer "it's a personal issue" he said quietly "peanut" Levi's soft worried voice broke Peanut's heart,why is he feeling like this he doesn't like people but these three does thing's to him.

"can I talk to Levi alone please" peanut asked  "um yeah sure".

"what is it peanut are you okay" Levi asks concerned "I'm on my heat I'm not doing too well" he says quietly "I know you're on your heat the nurse told me last week when we took you to the nurses office when you passed out" Levi said softly "oh, thanks you guys for taking me to the nurse" peanut says sheepishly.

"I care about you peanut I couldn't have just left you there and Michael and Jeremy almost passed out when I called for their help they care for you also" Levi said quietly he sounded vulnerable as fuck.

peanut didn't know what to say,Levi and the two alpha's cares for him, peanut felt butterflies erupting inside of him peanut doesn't understand this feeling he's feeling "um..umm.. I'm going now" he managed to squeak out before hanging up the phone.

he sat in silence for awhile letting everything sink in ,this feeling isn't normal he had never felt this way towards anyone so why are these three any different they care for him... why did they give a shit? why did those three guys care for him when he's not worthy of their attention he's a selfish bookworm.

he wiped the tears from his eyes he didn't even realize they fell,he picked himself up from the bed and exited his bedroom,he slowly made his way to the kitchen ,he grabbed a bottle of apple juice and took a large gulp of it  the taste was bitter to him but he still drank it anyway it calmed him down, he opened the fridge and stared at the contents.

he grabbed some milk and his favorite cereal and poured himself a bowl,he then went and sat down at the table ,he ate his cereal silently,peanut didn't realise just how hungry he was,he hadn't eaten anything since he woke up,he ate most of his cereal until his bowl was half empty,peanut put his plate in the sink and washed it.

after washing up he looked for something to occupy himself with.

he picked up some paper and pencils on the coffee table,peanut drew on the paper,he wasn't really doing anything special besides drawing just random shapes he could draw in his head ,he smiled as he got engrossed with making shapes on the paper.

after finishing his drawings he put his supplies back where they came from and went to take a shower.

after his shower he didn't even put clothes on he just climb into his bed  and pulled the blanket up to his chin,Peanut closed his eyes and went to sleep.

peanuts heat is finally over he's finally back In school,he walk down the school's hallway his head in a book but still keeping an eye out for 'his' boys, wait what the boys.

"peanut!" Levi called excitedly peeling him out of his thoughts,he turned around to face the boy who's currently running up to him  "hey" he breathed out softly he's still not used to this interacting with people thing, Levi grabbed his hands dragging him toward Michael and Jeremy who were walking behind him.

"hey" they greeted happily peanut wanted to run he might be able to interact with them over the phone but in person God in person he wanted to run far far away and never come back.

but he couldn't just keep running away,so he forced himself to smile back  and say hello to them.

"what are you reading" asked Michael nudging peanut lightly peanut shuffle away from Michael putting space between them.

"just a book" peanut mumbled.

"oh I wanted to thank you guys for helping me when I passed out in the bathroom" peanut said in a small voice gluing his eyes to his book "don't mention it peanut we were happy to help" Michael smiled patting peanuts head gently, peanut flinch and that was the last straw peanut took off running he heard yelling behind him but he didn't listen or stop running,he ran to his class that was too much socializing with people his age for one day.

Thanks for reading please leave feedback 😊😊❤️❤️❤️