12♡

Have patience life will get better soon
♪❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥♪

peanut is not a fan of amusement parks but here he is at the biggest fun park in the city walking behind Levi, Michael and Jeremy , might be wondering how did this happen well let's go back a little when peanut woke up to the sound of his phone buzzing on his bedside table. He groaned and rubbed his eyes sleepily, who could be calling him so early in the morning. When he saw that it was Levi, he immediately perked up,why was he so excited for this overly friendly omegas call no idea, "hey peanut" Levi's voice beamed happily on the other side.

"hi" Peanuts voice only a whisper.

"wanna go to the amusement park with Michael Jeremy and I".

"no" peanut has his entire weekend planned,reading, eating gummies and nothing else.

"please" Levi said peanut could practically hear the pout in his voice,"okay I'll go" why is his heart so soft for these boys.

Peanut hangup the phone and rolled over to look at the clock, it reads 7:30 AM he doesn't even want to move right now,he was tired and cranky and today is the weekend his day meaning he's supposed to be reading and eating gummies but his dumb ass told Levi he would go to an amusement park with them.

he slipped out of his warm plushie filled bed and walked zombie style to the bathroom,he slowly slip out of his onesie bunny pj's and climbed into his shower.

After his shower he dressed in a jumper and a crop top and some white sneakers and a cute cat ears beanie.

He met up with Levi, Michael, and Jeremy at the entrance to the park, where they were all waiting excitedly for him,he was not excited he was more nervous then excited. Peanut tried not to show his nerves as they walked inside, but he couldn't help feeling a little overwhelmed by the crowds and the noise not his style of a fun day.

As they made their way through the park, Peanut lagged behind the three boys, feeling self-conscious and out of place he wanted the day to end and it was just beginning.

He didn't like the rides that went upside down or spun around, and he was too scared to try anything too fast or too high ( lol why does this sound like something from the cat in the hat book😂😂)he's a scaredy cat okay.

Levi and Michael were having a great time Jeremy was just going along with it , laughing and shouting and trying everything they could.

Peanut tried to keep up, but he felt himself getting more and more anxious as the day went on.

He kept thinking about how he would much rather be at home, curled up with a good book chewing on some gummies.

He didn't want to ruin their fun, isn't he being nice, so he pushed himself to keep going.

Finally, they came to a small area of the park that was quieter and more secluded.

There was a pond with ducks swimming in it, and a few benches scattered around. Levi, Michael, and Jeremy sat down on one of the benches, and Peanut joined them.

"What's wrong, Peanut?" Michael asked, noticing Peanuts tired expression.

"nothing really," Peanut said playing with his index finger his voice barely above a whisper."I just don't really like it here,It's too loud and too crowded, and I don't like the rides."

"That's okay," Levi said, petting his head "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. We just want to spend time with you."

Peanut said nothing he wanted to tell Levi to remove his hand from his hair but it kinda felt good to him, they sat there for a while longer, enjoying the peacefulness of the pond peanut wished he had carried a book with him.

"would you like a plushie princess" Jeremy said breaking the silence.

hearing the word plushie peanut  instantly brightened up "sure!" the omega replied happily "let's go win one for him shall we men" Levi giggled at his own words.

Jeremy laughed softly at the statement "we will definitely win more then one plushie for you princess" Michael said giving peanut a wink.

all three boys stood up together  heading towards the ball shooter booth with peanut trailing slightly behind.

after the game peanut had five plushies he could barely carry them  with his tiny arms, but he loved every single stuffed animal the trio won him.

Thanks for reading 🥰🥰😊😊