6♡

It's never too late to start over it's never to late to be happy
✿❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥✿⁠ 

"peanut wake up" peanut's omega mom whispered as she shakes his arm lightly "come on peanut it's late time to get up" she said gently shaking him a little harder this time.

"five more minutes" he mumbled into his pillow "baby you need to wake up your going back today remember" she said softly stroking his hair "peanut open your eyes" she ordered.

peanut groaned and slowly opened his eyes his eyes were heavy from sleep but he managed to open them.

"good boy" his mom smiled at him lovingly as she brushed the hair off of his forehead "go take a shower" she said patting his cheeks gently making him sit up slowly.

peanut walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower he pulled on a pink high waist shorts and a pink kitten ear's crop top sweater knee high white socks and  sneakers,he quickly picked up his bag that he took with him and went downstairs , he found his alpha mom already waiting for him at the front door ,she smiled at him "you're ready peanut" she said opening the door and holding it for him.

peanut is finally back home with his plushies he jump face first in to his bed giggling happily he missed his precious plushies he hugged one close to his chest as he drifted off to sleep.

the next day he woke up with a fever ,he felt dizzy and achy "oh no not my heat" he thought to himself as he slowly stand up he walk to the bathroom pulling out a bottle of suppressant pills from his medicine cabinet  he gulped down the pills dry before changing into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt,he can't miss school just because of some stupid heat.

he left his room feeling like absolute shit a large bulba plushie clutch tightly against his chest,the world seemed to spin as he walked straight into the kitchen grabbing a pack of gummy worms.

he walk down the school hallway with his head hung low holding his breath each time he passes an alpha "peanut" Levi's  voice boomed behind him causing him to flinch,the omega throw his arms around peanut in a tight embrace,a sweet rose scent filled his nostrils,he held on tighter inhaling the aroma that was coming from levi,this is weird omegas aren't supposed to be attracted by another Omega but the sent that was coming from levi made peanut feel things he couldn't understand.

he quickly pushed levi away and rushed inside the classroom "good morning peanut!" said two voices in unison.

both alpha's walk closer to peanut and a wave of scents  hit him hard he covered his nose trying to push it away "don't come any closer" he said glaring at them both.

they both stood there stunned,they were surprised peanut spoke to them.

"am I tripping are did peanut just speak to us" Michael said looking extremely happy "he told us not to get close to him you idiot what's there to be happy about"Jeremy replied rolling his eyes at Michael.

"but he talked to us something he have never done" Michael said pointing at peanut "yeah you're right about that" Jeremy agreed.

peanut slowly slip out of the class as both boys bicker,he took his suppressant he should have been fine for hours why are his suppressants not working are they not strong enough? he quickly ran to his locker to grab his suppressant he had in there, he might overdose but he doesn't care at this point he has an oral presentation to do he can't keep running away from everyone that gets close to him even though he does that with out being on his heat.

he pop two pills into his mouth and swallowed them down dry ,he grabbed his backpack and began to make his way back to his class.

the pills made him drowsy but by some miracle he made it through his oral presentation without a single stutter or error,once his presentation was finished he rushed out of the classroom and ran to the restroom.

peanut rush in to a stall locking it  before leaning back against the door his breathing rapid,he closed his eyes he knew he shouldn't have taken so much of those pills, peanut grip the toilet  seat hard as he begins to throw up.

he threw up blood ,blood mixed with vomit,he coughed violently clutching his stomach, his whole body began to tremble.

peanut didn't notice that someone knocked on the door untill that someone started shouting "are you okay in there" peanut didn't even bother responding he just leaned over and continued throwing up and throwing up until there was nothing left in his system.

he slid down the door and slumped to the floor, he wrapped his arms around his shaking knees and rested his head between them,his entire body hurt he could barely breathe he could feel himself fading.

when peanut eyes open he saw the nurse standing in front of him holding a cup of water "you passed out inside the bathroom"  the nurse said kindly helping him sit up and handing him the cup of water  "thank you" he murmured quietly  taking the cup and giving a quick sniff  he then downed all the water in one go.

"you're lucky Levi found you" the nurse said handing him a cold towel "did he bring me here" he mumbled drying the sweat from his forehead.

"no two alpha's from you're class carried you here" she explained "can you tell me there names please?"  he asked the nurse nodded her head "Michael and Jeremy" she answered.

peanut sighs and runs his fingers through his hair, he's gonna have to thank them,this is gonna be a pain in the ass for peanut because he doesn't like holding conversations with people who are not teaching him something are giving him a book.

Thanks for reading please comment.♥️♥️ And leave feedback if you can