11♡

Just be yourself because everyone else is taken
✷✷❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥✷✷

"are you sleeping with them" a female omega ask peanut aggressively folding her arms over her chest her three clown faced friends standing behind her.

"I'm sorry I don't understand sleeping with who" peanut said tilting his head like a confused puppy,the omega huffed "don't play dumb with me" she snapped "I've seen the way they follow you around", peanut was confused all he sleeps with are his plushies and his books what's with all this drama.

"excuse me what are you doing to my princess" Michael interjected glaring at the omega, "princess?! nothing we were just having a little chat" she said flailing her arms around "well your little chat ends here and never let me see you near him again" Michael said taking a step closer to the omega who took a step back, with all this happening peanut is busy tiptoeing away  from the scene that was unfolding, because this girl is trying to flirt with Michael as he's threatening her what an idiot.

peanut escape to his class he sat at his usual desk and began reading from his book "hey there princess" the omega jump startled from the sound of someone whispering close to his ear ,he glance over his shoulder and meet with the gaze of Jeremy.

"hello" he greeted shyly and softly ,the alpha smiled at him  "can i sit next to you?" he asked sickly sweet,the omega nods his head and answer"yep" he answers softly popping the 'p',the alpha smiled widely as he slide into the chair next to peanut, other students whisper  and glared at the two of them but peanut ignore them and continued reading his book, peanut was actually a little more comfortable around Jeremy he never pushes conversation's are touch him he would just sit and watch peanut read ,the math teacher enter the class and started teaching the lesson, peanut glanced over at Jeremy who was just looking at him with heart eyes "stop looking at me like that" peanut says  turning red,the alpha smirked  "sorry" he says innocently "I wonder where my brother could be class have already started" Jeremy  muttered under his breath.

a couple minutes later Michael  entered the room carrying a bag "sorry i'm late" Michael said standing before peanut's desk "here" he says handing peanut the bag "w..w.what?" peanut asks staring at the bag confused "please take it, it's a bag of snacks"  Michael said nervously scratching the back of his head "but why" peanut asked still confused, Michael sighed and leaned over peanuts desk close to his face "well it's to apologize for all the harassment you've received from our stupid fan club these couple of days"  the alpha explained pinching peanuts cheek gently.

"it's ok I don't really care anyway" peanut says in a small whisper shoving Michael's hand away from his now  bright red cheek "in any case if they bother you again come to me"  Michael  said standing straight again and patting peanut on the head "okay" peanut mumbled and looked down at his book embarrassed by the fact his cheeks are so red just from this alpha touching his face and petting his head.

"young man please take your seat" the teacher said  interrupting the moment,Michael looked at the man and smiled sheepishly "sorry" he said and walked towards his desk.

for the rest of the day Michael and Jeremy followed peanut around as if they were his big bad bodyguards,they even sat beside him during lunch, they're protective over peanut as if the omega is theirs....or is he,even though the thought of having mate's have never crossed peanuts mind......the boys have already chosen him...he has no idea about this though he just think of them as friendly.

peanut was now sitting in his favorite seat in the library but this time he was not alone all three boys followed him there,they set opposite him so they could stare at his cute and beautiful features, peanut was so in to the book he was reading he never notice the three drooling male's.

"he so pretty, his star like freckles that litter his face are so beautiful" Levi cooed.

"did you see those lips so pink and plum" Jeremy said "oh my god yes everything about him is beautiful" Michael agreed,they acted like school girls gushing over their crush "I'll never get tired of looking at him" Jeremy said dreamily.

"so cute and perfect" Levi said looking at him with a smile "I love that boy" Michael said "you know we need to let him know how we feel are someone might steal him away from us!" Michael cried out dramatically clutching Jeremy's arm tightly, peanut was oblivious to the conversation going on around him he is so engrossed in his book.

"chill on the drama mich, he's finally warming up to us let's not go too fast and scare him away" Jeremy did not want peanut to start distancing himself from them because they moved too fast and scared him,he wants the omega to be able to accept their feelings with out being forced to.

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰 please leave a comment please if you feel like no pressure..... because my ADHD is getting the better of me I'm kinda losing hope my brain is not braining