9♡

Never be afraid of change
✿❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥✿

"I really don't wanna go" yelled peanut as he lay on the couch a book on his chest,he just wants to read and eat gummies all day he doesn't wanna socialize "would it make me a bad person if I just didn't show up" peanut mumbled,he sigh as he walked zombie style to the bathroom.

he takes his sweet time taking his shower, peanut got dressed in a turtleneck shirt, white shorts,thigh high socks and a pair of black converse, today was a day he felt like wearing his glasses.

peanut walk to the ice cream parlor his book clutch to his chest "why am I even going" he murmured walking in to the parlor.

"peanut!!♡ over here" he heard Levi yell waving him over to a booth in the corner of the parlor he made his way over to the omega  he sat down across from him and open his book, just because he showed up doesn't mean he has to socialize, might seem a little mean or even rude.

"what kind of ice cream would you like peanut?" asked Levi ,peanut looks up from his book "w..w.whatever you're having" he stutters in a soft voice,why did he stutter no idea he just wanted this ice cream 'date' to be over so he could go back home to his plushies and gummies.

"two medium ice cream sundaes please" Levi says smiling at the waitress "got it" the waitress responded turning on her heels to go get the order.

"peanut I didn't know you wear glasses"he said curiously, peanut look up from his book "I don't normally wear them" peanut answer in a soft voice "well glasses looks cute on you" Levi says smiling at him with heart in his eyes.

he wasn't lying either,peanut looked cute when he wore them "thanks" peanut replied blushing a little,they sit in silence until their ice cream arrive and then they start eating.

"I haven't eaten ice cream in so long" said Levi, peanut didn't respond he just wanted to eat his ice cream and go home this was too much socializing for one day especially with this over friendly and talkative omega.

Peanut finish his ice cream before saying goodbye to Levi the omega couldn't even get a word out before peanut was turning to leave,the sadness on Levi face did not change the outcome of peanut leaving,he just wants to go home cuddle with his plushie and read.

a thought pop in to peanuts head the library isn't close yet he can spend the rest of his day there, peanut skip to the library like a happy kid going to a candy shop "new books,new books" he chants to himself skipping down the street ,once he reached the library,he pick up some books and went straight to his favorite table in the back corner.

the library was about to close so peanut had to leave,a pout on his lips as he walks out the door and down the sidewalk  towards home , he was almost halfway there when he ran into someone and fell on his butt.

"Ouch" he grunt  rubbing his backside "are you alright peanut" a deep voice asked, he slowly lift his gaze and looked up at the alpha's  piercing blue eyes staring into his soul, he slowly stand up his butt still hurting a little from the fall.

"yes" he said softly looking at his feet "how did your ice cream date go with Levi"  the alpha asked,peanut looked back up at him and he blinked a couple times his eyes widening slightly,how does Jeremy know about his ice cream date with Levi was this alpha stalking him "h..h..how did y..you know about the ice cream 'date" he stuttered,the alpha chuckled lightly "how cute,well princess Levi told me and my brother he was going on a date with you actually the little cutie gloated in our faces"  he says with a slight smile on his face.

"okay" peanut let out a sigh of relief knowing he wasn't being stalked  by the alpha "see you at school princess I gotta go now"  he said giving the omega a kiss on the forehead with out thinking he then speed walk away.

peanut entire face went red "heart stop it he's a stinky alpha and he kissed my forehead with out my permission"  he whined putting his hands over his cheeks trying to hide his blush.

Thanks for reading 😊😊