17♡

Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none
✿✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✿

"your mother's will be taking us to the beach and they wanted me to convince you to go...so please be convinced" Levi pleaded with big puppy dog eyes "no" peanut says with a bored look on his face.

"please" Levi begged again,his bottom lip jutted out in a pout.

"fine" peanut groans he has become such a Softy for these boys, peanut put his book and plushie down standing up ready to go to his room but before the little omega could do anything else Levi was having a happy moment "thank you thank you thank you!!" Levi screamed jumping around hugging and kissing peanuts cheek.

"get off me" peanut whined pushing the other omega of him,his heart racing a little too fast.

"sorry got a little bit too excited" the smiling omega apologized.

Levi runs out of peanuts room yelling "he's going to come with us".

peanut quickly got dressed in a black pleated skirt and a white shirt he puts on his sandals and grabbed his medium size strawberry plushie and headed downstairs.

"you look nice princess" Michael  compliments.

"thanks" he smiled hiding his face behind his plushie, yeah he's wipped.

"is everyone ready!! oh you got him out of his room to go with us how did you do it" peanuts omega mom asked enthusiastically.

"magic" Levi joked.

"will you need to teach me that magic later" peanuts mom whispered to Levi.

"well let's go before I change my mind" peanuts alpha mom said walking down the stairs.

"oh your still salty because Jeremy was in peanuts room yesterday" peanuts omega mom teases her wife.

"don't remind me I might have an heart attack just hearing about it" she says in the most dramatic way ever clutching her chest.

"dramatic much now I know where our son gets it from" her wife says shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

"mom I'm not dramatic" peanut defends peeking up from behind his plushie.

"come on let's go" she say not responding to her son "I'm not" peanut says still protesting running after her.

"anything you say sweetie" she says opening the car door to the passenger seat in the front peanut and the other boys take their seat in the back while peanuts alpha got in to the driver's seat.

getting to their destination peanut was not happy the sun was not fun to him the sand in his sandals felt disgusting he hugged his plushie close to his chest as his bottom lip  pouted in annoyance.

"our son doesn't look too happy"Lilia whispers to her fiery wife that was eyeing Jeremy.

"what!?" she says because she didn't hear what her wife was saying she was too busy thinking of way's to drown Jeremy so he wouldn't be able to taint her precious boy.

"I said our son doesn't look happy" Lilia repeats herself this time louder,the fiery woman looks at her little omega son pouting as he hugs his plushie "peanut baby boy would you like to go home" she ask her son hoping he would say yes so she wouldn't have to watch him spend his day with those alpha's.

"no" peanut says looking at how pouty Levi got hearing what peanuts alpha mom just asked him.

the day went by with Jeremy and Michael glued to peanuts side because the boy didn't want to play in the water and if he doesn't want to go into the water they don't want to either,Levi was too busy enjoying himself playing in the water with peanuts omega mom, peanut's alpha mom was also busy on the other side fire in her eyes her hair sticking out like Medusa's snakes because she thought the alphas are too close to her sweet boy ,but she couldn't do anything because her wife told her to leave them alone and what Lilia says goes.

Thanks for reading ❤️😊