23♡

We all make mistakes, nobody is perfect 💕♡♡♡♡♡♡♡💕

Peanut had been wandering the school halls,after school his head in a book the usual when he stumbled upon a seemingly empty classroom,as he passed by, he caught a glimpse of movement inside,he paused, his curiosity getting the better of him,.oh come on haven't we learned anything from all the harassment and shit.

peanut quietly pushed the door open just enough to peer inside.

peanuts eyes grew wide at what he saw,it sent a pang of hurt through his chest,Michael was there, locked in an intimate embrace with an omega girl Peanut vaguely recognized from a few classes,oh no he didn't what's happening here, peanut was too stunned to even speak, their lips were locked together in a passionate kiss, and Peanut's heart sank.

His first instinct was to turn away and leave, to pretend he hadn't seen anything,why should he feel hurt they are not together they are nothing he's not even sure they are truly friends,after all, he and Michael weren't dating,there was no commitment between them,but then he remembered Levi, Michael was dating Levi, the sweet,caring and over friendly omega, Michael was here kissing some other omega he was cheating.

A surge of conflicting emotions washed over Peanut,he felt hurt, confused, and even a little betrayed for Levi yes for Levi,he clenched his fists, his knuckles turning white as he tried to process his feelings.

he wanted to run, to escape the painful scene before him, but his body seemed to have a mind of its own,here we go try not to get hit or pinned down by Mr alpha.

Driven by some unknown emotions, Peanut pushed the door open further and stepped into the classroom "here I g...."his little pep talk was cut short because Instantly, the overwhelming scent of Michael's alpha pheromones hit him like a physical force, making his head spin and his heart race.

Instinct kicked in, Ignoring his own body now trembling because of how thick Michael's pheromones were Peanut surged forward, peanut wrapped  his arms around Michael's torso pulling him away from the omega girl,their lips disconnected with a soft sound, and Michael blinked in surprise "Michael, stop!" peanut says tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Peanut?" he started, his voice trembling a little with lust "Peanut? What are you—" Michael seemed dazed, his breath coming in heavy pants "Peanut, I—"

peanut steps back letting Michael turn to face him "I think you're on your rut," Peanut said softly, a tinge of worry in his voice.

Michael's eyes cleared a little from the daze as he registered Peanut's words,he glanced between Peanut and the omega girl, the realization of the situation sinking in, without a word, Michael lean's down placing a kiss on peanuts lips,but peanut pushes him away he doesn't wanna taste another omega saliva unless it's Levi's wait what.

"Let's get you to the nurse's office," he suggested, his voice soothing.

Understanding flickered in Michael's eyes as he finally comprehended that he might have just fucked up,without another word, Peanut guided Michael out of the classroom and down the hall.

He could feel the weight of the alpha's pheromones in the air, making his head spin and his instincts go haywire, he could feel every emotion from Michael's pheromones, Michael was feeling mostly lust a little guilt but mostly lust.

They reached the nurse's office, and Peanut pushed open the door, his grip on Michael unrelenting.

The kind omega nurse looked up in surprise as they entered, the nurse was wearing a mask covering his nose so he had no idea how strong Michael's pheromones is right now.

"Is everything alright?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

Peanut took a deep breath, trying to steady himself against the overwhelming scent in the air. "Michael... he's in rut. He needs an injection."

The nurse nodded understandingly, quickly preparing a syringe with the necessary medication.

he approached Michael, who was just staring at peanut as if he is a delicious meal,he administered the injection.

As the medication began to take effect, Michael's tense muscles relaxed, and his breathing gradually returned to normal, he looked at Peanut, gratitude and regret evident in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, his voice laced with remorse.

Peanut sighed, the initial rush of the unknown feeling dissipating "Just... be more careful, okay? And remember, you already have an omega."

Michael nodded, his gaze dropping to the floor,Peanut's heart softened as he realized that Michael's actions were likely driven by his instincts, rather than rational thoughts.

With a kiss on Michael's forehead, Peanut turned to leave the nurse's office still a little confused why was he feeling so hurt seeing him kiss some random omega.

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️ hope you'll like the chapter.....