25♡

"not a day goes by without me missing you"
♪♪♪♪♪

🔞⚠️

The small apartment felt like a cocoon of warmth and his own pheromones.

peanut straddle the large body pillow his head thrown back staring up at the ceiling.

He moved on the pillow trying to create friction, his cock brushes against the pillow he squirmed a shiver run down his spine as a slight moan escaped his lips.

Peanut closed his eyes, biting his lower lip as he started moving in tandem with his hips, moans of excitement falling off his lips everytime a particularly good thrust hit his cock, making him feel lightheaded.

His hips pumped harder and faster, the omega could almost hear the beating of his own heart.

the T-shirt he was wearing ride up to his stomach to expose his naked lower half and his pink and perky ass.

slick slipping from his behind on to the pillow.

Suddenly, a knock echoed through the room, jolting him out of the rhythm he was in, Irritated by the interruption, he grumbled under his breath as he pushed himself up.

His legs wobbled, almost betraying him, but he managed to stumble to the front door.

With a deep sigh, he swung the door open, annoyance evident on his face, ready to send away whoever had dared to disturb his peace.

But as his eyes met the three familiar faces on the other side of the door, his heart leaped into his throat, and the word "shit" slipped out of his lips before he could stop it.

Panic surged through him, and he slammed the door shut in their faces, as if they haven't seen him already the t-shirt barely covering anything.

"Pea- nut? Princess?" Jeremy's voice called out from the other side, concern lacing his words.

The way Jeremy said "princess" made Peanut's knees go weak,as if he doesn't hear it every day,a soft whimper escaping his lips as his cheeks flushed crimson.

He clung to the t-shirt, his breath coming in shallow gasps, the sound of his nickname on Jeremy's lips affecting him far more than he wanted to admit, he's in denial.

"Princess, are you okay?" Jeremy's voice filtered through the door, and Peanut's body trembled in response.

He felt exposed,vulnerable, every inch of him yearning to be closer to the owner of that voice,but that was just the omega side of him talking.

"Um, no, I'm on my heat right now. I can't see you guys," he managed to force the words out, though they felt like a lie even as they left his lips.

His omega side was practically begging him to open the door, to let them in, to give in to the desire that surged within him. But his rational self knew better he couldn't let his desires dictate his actions.

"Okay, but do you need anything, princess?" Jeremy's voice was gentle, concerned, and it was enough to make Peanut's resolve waver.

"Yeah, anything you need," Levi and Michael chimed in, their voices equally warm.

Peanut hesitated for a moment, his mind racing.

Then,the thought formed,a way to bridge the gap between his longing and his self-control.

"Yes, the jackets you're all wearing... give them to me," he blurted out, his face burning with embarrassment even though they couldn't see him.

From the other side of the door, he heard shuffling and then their muffled voices instructing him to open the door. Peanut quickly complied, snatching the jackets from their outstretched hands, and then shutting the door again as fast as he could because his body was telling him to pull them in instead.

He rushed back to his room, clutching the jackets to his chest.

Inhaling deeply, he let their combined scent wash over him, a potent cocktail of alpha and omega pheromones that sent his senses into overdrive. He closed his eyes, imagining their presence,feeling their touch,their touch that was meant for only him,a moan slips his lips as he reach down and rubs himself in between his legs.

"Please. Please," Peanut whimpers to himself before pushing himself hard into his palm, panting as he tried to hold back his groans.

The heat was building rapidly within him, his skin was crawling and his body was throbbing and ached.

his behind felt empty ,his hole was throbbing and wet, desperate for attention , wanting someone inside his virgin hole but he was alone.

he leaned down his face pressed in to the bed bringing the jackets up to his nose he slowly circle his hole with his finger moaning as he pumped himself at the same time he slowly pressed his index finger into himself saliva slips from the coroner of his lips as he pressed further in to himself , the tip of his finger sliding in smoothly, filling his hole up.

"Oh fuck!" Peanut moan as he pump his cock and finger himself at the same time , feeling his insides tighten around his finger. An intense pleasure build up inside him until everything melted together in waves,cumming onto the bed releasing a high pitched whine that sounded animalistic as he came.

He lays down flat on the bed, engulfed in their scent, all their scents mixing together his eyes close as he falls in to a deep sleep.

Well my lovely readers that's the chapter hope you guys enjoy it.... thanks for reading ❤️😊😊