19♡

Life isn't about finding yourself life is about creating yourself....
♡♡♡♡◜⁠‿⁠◝♡♡♡♡

"peanut are you okay?" Levi ask sitting beside him on the couch, peanut had a book in his hand but he was not reading he was just staring at the page,the kiss blowed his innocent mind he wanted to kiss the other omega again but was too afraid to do so.

"yes" he whispered.

"you sure? your kinda spacing out" he ask concerned.

"yeah..." he trails off "well no, I really really enjoyed our kiss and I feel the  need to do it again,do you want to do it again? wait what am I saying never min....".Levi pressed his lips against peanuts stopping the Omega's 
babbling,it was more than a soft kiss but it wasn't rough either,peanut wrapped his arms around Levi's neck and deepened the kiss, Levi wrapped his arms around peanuts waist pressing the smaller against himself  deepening the kiss even more.

the kiss was short but they both loved it,they both had a dreamy smile and cheeks that were tinged red.

"Peanut....." Levi trailed off looking at peanut "hmmm?" peanut hummed.
"I love you...." Levi blurted out looking directly into peanuts eyes.

peanut didn't know what to say his heart was on a run in his chest, love how could an omega love another omega ,he doesn't know what to do,he has never experienced this feeling call love not in this way,so was it love he was feeling peanut had no idea what to answer the sparkling eyed omega that was waiting for an answer.

"peanut" Levi says taking peanut out of his trance by placing a finger under his chin lifting his head up so they were eye level "I love you and I know you don't feel the same way and it's alright but I promise i won't pressure you into loving me you will come to love us in time" he explains softly rubbing peanuts cheek with  his thumb.

"us" peanut mumbles looking at Levi tilting his head like a confused puppy.

"yes,god Jeremy is gonna kill me but I'm gonna tell you" Levi laughs softly "Jeremy Michael and I are all in love with you peanut"  he explains "we all share feelings for each other, Jeremy Michael and I are kinda a thing" he says scratching the nape of his neck.

"like a couple?" peanut squeaks.

"well not really a couple because it's more then two person's" Levi chuckles "but yeah" Levi blushes.

peanut was speechless he didn't know what to say he was just kissing someone else's omega on top of that he got a confession from said omega everything was happening way too fast too much information for fuck sake this was only his second kiss what did he get himself in to.

"peanut" Levi says again making the smaller omega snap out of his thoughts "I know it must be a lot to take in" he sighs.

"well it is a lot I...I..I need a moment to think" peanut stutter getting up so he could go to his room.

peanut runs up to his room grabbing his support plushie and hide under his covers "what the fuck have I gotten myself into" he whimpers hiding his face in the plushie "what am I going to tell Jeremy and Michael,well woops I kissed your boyfriend over the summer" he says sarcastically to himself with a huff, peanut has forgotten a big fact the alpha's are also in love with him but his brain is not working too well at the moment,the moment he heard Levi say he was dating them that was the only thing peanuts brain picked up on.

"sorry I kissed your man's" peanut mutters into the fluffy stuffed animal "no I'll get hit for sure if I say that" he says his face still pushed into the fluffy stuffed animal,maybe talking in to the stuff animal can help him figure out what to do about this whole mess of an omega problem.

"I'm so dead they have been nice to me so maybe they won't hit me for kissing their beloved boyfriend, maybe" he says with hope in his voice "wait I can just take this to the grave they don't have to know" he says giggling in to the stuffed animal, yes this little omega has finally lost it.

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️😊

falling for the bookworm (bl)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara