14♡

You can't stop the wave but you can learn to surf
✷❥❥❥❥❥❥❥✷

finally it's summer holiday peanut can go home and be his introvert bookworm self  "not" peanuts dearest of omega mother invited the three boys to visit because she want to meet peanuts 'friend's' so now here he is on a train the four of them heading to his home town,he promised himself when he gets there she will be getting the silent treatment.

"peanut are you okay" Levi ask with a pout on his lips "yes I'm fine" he lie he's not fine he just wanted to go home for the summer spend some time with his parents and his old childhood library but nooo his overly sweet mother had to invite these three.

Jeremy and Michael was too busy bickering on the phone with their father's to see how bothered peanut was and how pouty Levi was.

getting to the train station his omega mother was already waiting, peanut gave her the cold shoulder before going to sit in the front seat his mother wasn't even fazed by it she knows her son he'll come around he's just being a little bratty at the moment.

"what a rude boy not even introducing his friends, hello sweetie's you may call me Lilia I'm that brats omega mom" she introduced herself to the three boys.

"nice to meet you Mrs,Lilia I'm Jeremy and that's my brother Michael and that's our lo..  'friend' Levi" Jeremy said.

"it's nice to meet you guys too I've heard a lot about you all" yes peanut talks about them but it's not in the way you think,he might be getting a little closer to them but he still wants his quite life back.

"hope it's all good things" Michael  chimed in.

"well maybe"

"mich I don't think it's good things" Jeremy  muttered quietly under his breath to his brother.

"anyway boys let's go get in the car before my pouty bookworm has an heart attack" she says pointing at a cat like pouty peanut in the front seat.

getting home peanuts alpha mom hugged the life out of him not even paying attention to the three boy following after him "my baby boy is home".

"ma you're crushing me" he whine as she squeeze the air out of him.

"honey you're gonna squeeze our baby boy to death" his omega mom said laughing at how pink peanut looked.

"but I don't wanna let him go my baby is finally home my cute child" she cooed at the omega and petted his head softly.

"yeah yeah, I'm the one who carried him in my stomach and I'm not acting as you are and nonetheless in front of our guest" peanuts omega mom  scolded her alpha wife.

"what guest!?" she said finally looking at the three boys standing in their house "why are there alpha's in my house Lilia"  she say turning around slowly to face her wife.

"well honey they are our son's friends the two alpha's are Michael and Jeremy and the omega is Levi"  she explained while smiling the sweetest smile ever.

"peanut sweetie didn't I tell you not to make friends with alpha's" his alpha mom said turning back to him with one of the sweetest most scariest smile ever.

"yes you did mama and I tried not to be friends with them but they are persistence and even though I'm selfish I'm a big Softy and I was not the one that invited them here it was your wife" peanut said his usual soft voice.

"wife" his alpha mom said turning to her smiling wife "why would you do this" she mouth to her wife.

"well kids let me show you to the guest rooms" peanuts omega mom said not replying to her fiery wife who was glaring at  her

"wait they are staying!"  his alpha mom said in the most dramatic way ever falling to the ground.

"peanut baby boy have your mother gone crazy" she whine while trying to pick herself up.

"I think so" peanut sighed in frustration "mom always gets what she wants so let's just live with it,Jeremy and Michael will me leaving in four days anyway"  he shrugged

"four days no that's too long you stay away from them alpha's only want one thing and if you're mother who gave birth to you won't protect you I will" she said hugging him as if she was a shield.

"mama you are being way too dramatic here,if they wanted to do something to me they would have a long time ago, we've known each other for a while now" peanut explained patiently.

"but they could taint you my beautiful boy" she whisper.

"I can handle myself and i'm sure they won't 'taint' me" he assured his mom rolling his eyes "mama can you let go now I can't breathe" he said in a high pitch voice.

she release him and he makes a mad dash for his room, pouncing on to his bed like a cat hugging the fluffy pillow.

thanks for reading.....just wanna say When I started writing this I didn't expect it to reserve so many reads I'm so happy and I really wanna thank all the people who have been reading since chapter one.....I'm not the best at writing so I really appreciate all of you who took the time to read this book I'll continue updating chapter's so please continue to show love to this weird story of mine...😊🥰🥰🥰