22♡

Distant star's hold my wish for you
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Peanut had his head buried in a book as usual,maneuvering through the school hallways, milkshake in hand, engrossed in his reading, he felt a arm around his shoulder and assumed it was Levi.

"Levi please remove your hand I'm reading here," Peanut said without looking up, "now, please" to his dismay, when he finally looked up, it wasn't Levi at all, It was some random alpha he vaguely recognized,oh no some weird alpha again,Panic set in as he realized this happen before but at least this time he was not under some tree he was in the school's hallway.

peanut quickly pushed the alpha away from him, trying to create distance,oh no what to do, run ,don't run, scream,the alpha looked taken aback and leered at Peanut, making his skin crawl.

"Why so jumpy, baby? I was just trying to get a piece of that ass like those two alpha's that's always around you. I know you guys already fucked, so let me have a piece," he said creepily.

Peanut's face flushed with anger and discussed "That's not true! You're disgusting!" he spat, and before he could think twice, he grabbed his milkshake and dunked it on the alpha's head.

The alpha yelped in surprise, looking more bewildered than angry,Peanut didn't wait around to see his reaction,man the little omega did it again,he bolted down the hall, running into the classroom he was headed to. Breathing heavily, he bumped into Jeremy and Michael, who were standing just inside the door.

"Whoa, princess, what's wrong?" Jeremy asked with concern.

"Yeah, why are you running so fast " Michael added, worry evident in his eyes.

Peanut couldn't hold back the tears any more,tears rolled down his face as he thought about the bullshit that have been happening ever since these three boys,his quiet school life has been hell he can never get a break if there isn't people harassing him about  them fucking, it's are you guys dating, or stop talking to them.

He threw himself into their arms, crying with out thinking"Someone just said such awful things to me, it's not true! it's all you guys fault" he cried.

Jeremy and Michael looked at each other, their protective instincts taking over,they pulled him into a comforting embrace, hugging him tightly as if to shield him from the world.

"Shh, it's okay, princess,what did the person say and who is it I'm going to rip this person's tongue out and bury him alive, Jeremy says stroking his hair.

"Yeah,kill him dead I'll dig the hole he made our princess cry " Michael added, planting a gentle kiss on the top of peanuts head.so protective me like, peanut needs all the protecting in the world.

Feeling their warmth and support, Peanut began to calm down,he reached into his bag and pulled out his plushie, hugging it close "I... I just want to read, cuddle and eat gummies" he sniffled with a sigh"I.. don't know anymore I don't want you guys to leave my side but at the same time I want to go back to my peaceful life". confused much.

"We're glad to have you too?" Jeremy said with a soft smile "if that's how you mean it,we won't leave you ever".

"We'll always be here for you, no matter what," Michael added, kissing Peanut's cheek.

they walked peanut to his seat and took theirs.

As the teacher droned on and on, Peanut found himself dozing off in class for the second time ever, his head was resting on his folded arms, and he was barely aware of his anything.

Jeremy couldn't help but steal glances in the little omegas direction, captivated by Peanut's thighs in those leggings and his peachy pink stomach showing because of the crop top he was wearing.

Michael, ever the cheeky one, noticed Jeremy's lingering gazes and couldn't resist teasing him. He leaned over and whispered, "Stop eye-fucking him, man. I'm the one who mostly does that. Stop taking away my thing."

Jeremy's face turned a slight shade of pink as he shot back, "Shut up, I'm not eye-fucking him! I'm just... admiring how thick he looks in that outfit, Oh god, now that I said it out loud,I sound like a pervert."

Michael stifled a laugh, covering his mouth with his hand "Smooth, real smooth," he teased.

Jeremy rolled his eyes but couldn't help chuckling as well "I'm not a pervert like you mich,but I can admit he so fucking fine but he's so innocent,I wanna make him ours so bad mark him and all you know "

Michael raised an eyebrow playfully. "Oh, come on join the perverted side my brother? Admit that you find him sexy in those leggings?"

"dumb fuck I did admit he looked sexy, all though he looks good in anything" he says flipping Michael off.

Michael nodded in agreement with a chuckle "True, true. but for real he so fucking eye candy, right?"

"Exactly," Jeremy replied drooling watching the sleeping boy, both alpha drool as they watch peanut with heart in their eyes.

As the class continued, Peanut shifted in his sleep, mumbling something as his hair fall over his eyes "so cute" Jeremy says.

So I wanna say thank you for all the love on my book I really appreciate it....... thanks for reading ❤️❤️😊