13♡

You are Worthy
*✧❥❥❥❥❥❥❥♡*

for the entire day the three boys have been trying their best to get peanuts attention. However, Peanut was too busy reading his book he gave them all his attention at the amusement park yesterday, today is his day even though it's Monday and he should be focusing on his classes peanut went home that day not talking to any of them the entire day his head was in his book.

the next morning Peanut woke up feeling under the weather. He had a fever, a sore throat, and a runny nose. He knew he had caught the flu.

but we know peanut will never miss school not even if he was on the verge of dying,he pulled on and oversized hoodie and some baggy pants and his shoes and hugged the mushroom plushie Jeremy won for him close to his chest and he was out the door.

When he arrived at school, he could barely hold himself up.

his head was pounding, and his nose was so stuffed up that he could barely breathe.

Michael and Jeremy noticed that Peanut looked sick, and they both felt concerned.

Levi, who had also noticed that Peanut looked sick, approached him with a concerned look on his face. "Hey Peanut, are you okay? You look really sick," Levi said.

Peanut nodded weakly. "I think I caught the flu," he said in a soft whisper.

Levi's eyes lit up with excitement. "Oh no, that's terrible! But don't worry, I'll take care of you!" he said, with a big smile on his face.

Michael and Jeremy exchanged looks "that cutie is really weird he looks excited?" Michael said to his brother who chuckled "he's just excited because he wants to take care of peanut".

As the day went on, Peanut's condition worsened.

He was feeling so weak that he could barely stand up.

Michael and Jeremy couldn't help but feel worried for him "he needs to go home" Jeremy says to Michael "I know let's try and make him go home" Michael said standing up from his seat, "you know he won't listen" Jeremy said pulling back his brother back down on the chair.

Levi, on the other hand, was doing his best to take care of Peanut,class was going on but the omega was buzzing around peanut like a little bee.

He brought him tissues, water, and even a blanket, where did he get a blanket from no idea.

Peanut appreciated Levi's kindness, but he was too sick to really notice the two worried alpha's in the back.

The whole day Peanut was miserable he had gotten dizzy more times then once because his headache got worse and worse, and when lunch came around,he was struggling to stay awake because his body felt too heavy, through most of the lunch period peanut head rest on Levi's lap.

Levi runs his fingers through peanuts hair humming a soft melody He was still a little uncomfortable with people touching him but this was comforting it kinda reminded him of when he would get sick as a kid and his mother would humm a song to him to get him to go to sleep.

the day ended and all three boys walked peanut home Levi didn't want to leave his side but Michael and Jeremy convinced him that peanut would be okay.

Really short chapter....but thanks for reading ❤️❤️🥰🥰