15♡

Self love
❥❥❥❥❥❥

"child come help me make breakfast"
peanuts omega mom ordered but peanut was currently reading his book and eating chocolate chip cookies not wanting to talk to her he was still giving her the silent treatment.

"please sweetie I need your help with breakfast" she begged.

peanuts sigh "fine" putting the book down in a dramatic  fashion and got up from his comfortable position on the couch  to stand up he stretch his arms and walked towards his mom.

"what do you want me to do" peanut said once he's close enough to her
"I want you to cut these apples into small chunks" she smiled pointing to the fruit on the kitchen island.

peanut grab the knife from the counter did what he was told to do after that she told him to make the pancake batter which he did.

"can I go back to my book now" peanut asked.

"yes but first go wake your mother and friends for me" she said.

peanut groaned leaving the kitchen he went to wake Levi  but Levi wasn't in the room his mom gave him so peanut shrug and walk over to the room Mich and Jeremy was staying in the door was not closed all the way so he just pushed it open surprised to see Levi in between the two alpha's.

"ok not my business just wake them and then leave" he huffed feeling something in his chest he never felt before,was he feeling left out noway that can't be.

he walked over to the bed shaking Jeremy until he woke up,when he did he told him to wake the others and come down for breakfast,after that peanut went to his parents room to wake his alpha mother "ma" he 'yelled' shaking her shoulder "speak a little louder baby boy I can't hear you"  his alpha mother said with sleepy voice still sleep talking.

"ma please wake up, breakfast is ready"  he repeated shaking her again.

"ok ok" she mumbled getting out of the bed and stretching.

peanut walked back down stairs to the kitchen, feeling a mix of emotions that he couldn't quite understand. He saw that his omega mom had almost finished cooking the pancakes, the delicious smell filling the air.

"Everything smells great, mom," he said, managing a small smile. His omega mom looked at him warmly, appreciating the compliment,well the silent treatment is over.

"Thank you, Peanut. I couldn't have done it without your help," she replied, flipping a pancake onto a plate. "Go ahead and start setting the table, everyone should be down soon."

Peanut nodded and began to gather plates, utensils, and cups for everyone. He could hear footsteps approaching as the others began to make their way to the kitchen.

Levi, Mich, and Jeremy entered the kitchen, each rubbing their eyes and yawning, peanut didn't look at them once he felt strange.

the three boys took their seats at the table, grateful for the inviting aroma of breakfast.

"Good morning, everyone," Peanut's alpha mom greeted giving the two alpha's her scariest genuine smile ever as she joined them at the table.

the meal was served and everyone digged into it enjoying the combination of pancakes, apple chunks, and other breakfast favorites. The conversation was light and somewhat cheerful.

Peanut tried to join in, but the feeling  lingered in his chest the unknown feeling.

Once everyone had finished eating, Peanut helped his omega mom clear the table and wash the dishes. As they worked together, she noticed that something was bothering him.

"Peanut, is everything okay? You seem a bit down," she asked, concern etched on her face.

"yes I'm fine" he lied not meeting her eyes "it's just...nothing mom".

his mother knew better than anyone else that when peanut says that it must be a lie "if you don't wanna tell me it's fine, after we are done cleaning the kitchen do you wanna go to the library" she said trying to change the subject.

"yes I would love that" peanut entire body perked up hearing about the library.

Thanks for reading😊😊❤️❤️