24♡

just continue living,life will get better
🍀♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡🍀

The weight of Michael's mistake hung heavily in the air as he leaned against his locker, his expression a mixture of regret and frustration "can you believe it he just kissed my forehead and left he looked so disappointed in me. I fucked up big time"

Jeremy let's out a little chuckle, couldn't resist teasing. "Well, you really fucked up this time, didn't you? always doing dumb shit"

Michael shot him a glare, his brows furrowing. "Why are you even my brother?" he muttered, more to himself than to Jeremy.

Ignoring the comment, Jeremy pulled his books from his locker and headed to class with Michael following after him.

However, when the final bell rang, and he didn't spot Peanut anywhere, a sense of unease settled in his gut, peanut is an on time book worm he's never late for school what's going on, Jeremy pulled out his phone and quickly texted Levi.

Jeremy: Hey, have you seen Peanut at school today?

The reply came swiftly.

Levi: No, Peanut isn't at school. Is everything okay?

Jeremy's heart sank, but he kept his worry from his fingers as he typed out a message to Peanut.

Jeremy: Peanut, where are you? Is everything alright?

Peanut's response was brief.

Peanut: I'm at home. Not feeling well.

The lack of details in Peanut's reply only heightened Jeremy's concern but he decided to let it be for the moment, trusting that Peanut will be okay,he doesn't wanna pry too much and make the omega uncomfortable.

The rest of the school day passed with Michael wallowing in self-pity, his mind replaying the scene from the day before.

Jeremy did his best to ignore his brother's moping, knowing that sometimes Michael needed to learn from his mistakes on his own, because he told him he shouldn't have went to school that day,but did he listen no he still went to school on his rut and fucked up so this doesn't concern him,he isn't the one that stuck his tongue down some random omegas throat.

After school, their driver picked them up and to their surprise, Levi was waiting at the school exit gate, and they decided to bring him along, as they arrived home, their omega father couldn't help but notice the stormy cloud over Michael's usually cheerful and cheeky demeanor.

"What's wrong with Michael?" he asked, concern evident in his voice.

Jeremy sighed before responding, "Oh, you mean him looking like someone destroyed his favorite toy."

Their omega father chuckles before say "yes? What did he do to bring this upon himself?" he chuckled amuse knowing his son always does something stupid and then sulk after.

Jeremy leaned closer to his father and whispered loud enough for only him to hear, "well our other chosen Omega 'our princess" saw him making out with some random omega."

grate whispering Jeremy because Levi heard every word.Levi's lips part and he was about to say something when the boys father interrupted, "Oh, wow, he messed up."

Levi was quick to say "Tell me who the omega is, and I'll rip her tongue out, the audacity she has to kiss my alpha, and to make things worse my baby saw that shit he must have felt really hurt,I'll bury her." each time Levi here's about this Omega he gets angry and irritated he says stuff like this.

Jeremy chuckled, shaking his head. "And that is precisely why we will never tell you who the omega is."

As the evening wore on, Michael's sulking continued, Jeremy maintained his distance from Michael ignoring the big sulking alpha, and Levi spent it talking with the boys omega dad chatting and laughing.

Short chapter but thanks for reading❤️❤️💕........ And tell me are you guys enjoying the book so far😊