10♡

"to me you are perfect"
෴❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥෴

peanut is sitting in the back of his history class a large dolphin plushie hugged to himself as he sleeps,shocking isn't it he didn't get any sleep yesterday because he found a new book on this reading site and couldn't put it down so now here he is sleeping in class something he had never done.

Jeremy sits across from him watching the sun shine off the beautiful omegas face ,he noticed how his golden blonde hair framed his perfect face and his pale pinkish skin glowed under the light  of the sun,the alpha couldn't help the urge to touch him,he couldn't explain how much power this little omega had over him, he felt the need to touch the omega and hold him like he was something precious.

Jeremy's phone buzzed in his pocket,he pulls it out to see a text from Levi "isn't he in class" he thought,he opened the message to read it.

he looked back at the beautiful omega who is still sleeping peacefully on his desk,he decided to take a picture of him and sent it to Levi,the moment the photo went through Levi texted back instantly:
'this is going to be my wallpaper right now.

Jeremy laughed softly at the message.

"what's got you all giggly" Michael said raising an eyebrow at his brother "just texting Levi the little cutie must have felt bored so he message me" Jeremy answered shrugging.

"oh" Michael said his eyes falling on to the sleeping peanut "beautiful" he said quietly "Right!" Jeremy said,now both alpha's watch the omega with heart eyes as he sleeps.

"how can he be cute and sexy at the same time"Jeremy muttered under his breath, peanut shift a little on his seat his skirt riding up showing his thigh and Jeremy had to swallow hard ,the alpha averted his eyes "pure thoughts pure thoughts" he whispered under his breath.

"is my cold unbothered brother getting heated because our little beauty is showing a little skin" Michael tease his brother "shut up mich" Jeremy said flipping his brother off,Michael laughed and shook his head  "yeah sure".

Jeremy eyes turn to an alpha that was looking at peanut with a lustful look in his eyes,a scary growl escaped from Jeremy's throat "stop looking at him like that"  he said harshly glaring daggers at the alpha.

both Jeremy and Michael stared down the alpha as if they wanted to commit a murder,dangerous pheromones were leaking from their body's.

the alpha quickly looked away not wanting to be murdered.

class ended and Jeremy just wanted to get peanut far away from the lustful  eyes of other alpha's,the skirt the beauty was wearing was too short for his liking his omega was getting way too much attention,he shakes peanut awake ,he gently grabbed the omega's hand and started walking to there other class peanut wasn't fully awake so he was confused to what was happening so he just accepted it and followed the alpha that was holding his hand to class.

Thanks for reading😊. I'm sorry that the chapters are so short I try and make them longer.....