4♡

Not all positive changes feel positive in the beginning.
๑❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥๑

Peanut was getting tired of this he hated how the boys keep bothering him at school everyday it was starting to annoy him.

he was currently sitting in his english class staring blankly at the blackboard thinking of a way to get rid of the three boys that would not leave him alone,the omega that won't stop acting like they are friends and the two alpha's that keep following him around an calling him cute nicknames,up to yesterday they brought him an entire shopping bag of snacks,it's snacks you would think peanut would take them with open arms but he didn't because he doesn't know why they are doing this and he's not too fond of people giving him free stuff because nothing is free and to make things even worse they are alpha's and he's and omega they could want something in return.

peanut just wants his quiet life back thing's just need to go back to the way they were when people stare at him but never approach or speak to him.

"peanut" the teacher called standing directly in front of him causing him to jump and drop the pencil he was holding "no I wasn't planning murder in your class ma'am" peanut said out loud with out thinking ,he looks at the teacher wide eyed hoping he did not say it out loud,the entire class erupting into laughter.

"who are you planning to murder little peanut" the teacher said jokingly "no one" peanut says in a small voice looking to the ground, peanut was now embarrassed he wanted the floor to open up and swallow him whole and let him disappear forever.

"please pay attention peanut" the teacher said walking back to the front of the class, peanut stayed silent for the rest of class his cheeks dusted pink.

class ended and peanut was on his way to the next "peanut' Levi said running up to him engulfing him into a hug peanut froze, no one other then is family has ever hugged him and now here he was in the middle of the school hallway with a nother omega arms around him,he didn't know what to do he just wants to run.

"peanut we have gym class together" Levi beams with happiness, peanut said nothing you could just say he was too stunned to speak , the boy chuckled and pulled away from the smaller boy.

"come on lets go" the boy said taking hold of peanut's hand, peanut pulled away from the boy and just started running,why was he running he doesn't know he just knows he didn't want any part of this friendly bullshit.

"leave me alone!" he screams as he runs away leaving a confused Levi standing there watching him run away.

peanut was exhausted after running he was not one for physical activities so he was definitely tired after that.

he never skipped a class but today he's going to skip a class for the first time, peanut was walking to the school's garden when he met a teacher "why aren't you in class peanut" the teacher asked in confusion "I'm not feeling well" he lied "you're sick?" the teacher asked worried "you should go to the nurse" he told the omega "no,I just need some fresh air" he said with a small smile.

"okay" the teacher trusted peanut he wouldn't lie he's a good student so he let him leave, peanut walked to the garden and sat underneath the apple tree enjoying the cool breeze blowing through his hair,he pulled his book from his bag, there's no one here to bother him are invade his personal space it's peaceful,he read his book in peace,multiple emotions showing on his face as he gets lost in his book.

"hello" a voice creepily said startling peanut he jumped in shock he turned his head to see a very tall alpha he didn't know smiling at him, he gives peanut the shivers he's looking at peanut with lustful eyes ,the omega stood up his book clutched tightly against his chest as he tried backing away the alpha grabbed his shoulder "come on don't be shy" he smirked, peanut was shaking at this point he was all alone with this creepy alpha who he knows doesn't have any good intention "don't touch me" peanut whimpered the alpha laughed pushing him back against the apple tree, a pained whimper slip peanut's lips as his back hit the hard surface of the tree "let's have a little fun shall we" the alpha whispered moving closer to the omega.

peanut try to look away but the alpha gripped his jaw and forced him to meet his eyes "you've been walking around this school like you own the place and it pisses me off, omegas should know their place" he spat spit flying all over peanuts face, peanut was too scared to even call for help his entire body was shaking.

tears streaming down his face as the alphas cold hand was pressing against his throat choking him "what are you afraid" the alpha sneered leaning forward to whisper in to peanut's ear,the omega struggled to breathe.

and this was the reason why peanut feared people this is why he never wanted to interact with anyone the fear of being assaulted and hurt was always present in his heart, especially alpha's he fear's them the most because of this that's happening at this moment.

peanut knee him in the balls knocking the alpha off balance,he stumbled back clutching his crotch as he fell to his hands and knees,he looked up to see peanut with his foot raised ready to kick the alpha again, because he was afraid doesn't mean he was about to make some stupid perverted alpha assault him "cagna!!" peanut shout in Italian as he makes a run for it,he learn that word from a book.

peanut went to the nurse's office because of how shaken up he was,the boy couldn't believe what just happened to him he would never skip class ever again,the nurse checked the bruises on his neck she gave him some medicine and told him to get some rest.

peanut didn't tell the nurse what happen to him because even if he did nothing would have changed they might give the alpha detention and that would be it,omegas getting assaulted by alpha's is nothing new it happens all the time and people blame the omega instead of the alpha who did the assaulting.

Thanks for reading 😊😁😁 please comment and leave some feedback