2

The more Grandpa Lu thought about it, the more angry he was, Ruan Mian's father left so much inheritance in vain. Not only was Ruan Donglin not grateful, but he even treated his only nephew like this.

    "What is Xiao Mian going to do?"

    "What can I do?" Lu Yang frowned and asked.

    Grandpa Lu sighed, yes, what can I do? Ruan Mian's custody is still in the hands of Ruan Donglin, even if he is the marshal of the empire, he can't interfere in their family affairs.

    He pondered for a while, and said: "The best solution now is to let Xiao Mian pretend to compromise first, listen to their arrangement to get engaged, and when she persists until she becomes an adult, she can completely leave the Ruan family." Lu Yang frowned, he

    knew What Grandpa Lu said is the best solution so far, but Ruan Mian is an Omega, let him live in Alpha's house for two years, who can guarantee what will happen in these two years?

    His fingers stroking Ruan Mian's back paused slightly, his eyes narrowed deeply, he had to think of a better way quickly.

    "Baby Lu! Look at what Mommy bought for you and Xiao Mian!"

    Ning Mixiang walked in from the yard on high heels, pushed open the door, and shouted without any scruples. When Lu Yang wanted to cover Ruan Mian's ears , it was too late.

    Ruan Mian trembled in fright, and woke up with sleepy eyes.

    Rabbits are very timid, Lu's family are all snow wolves, even Ning Mixiang is a wolf, although she looks gentle and pleasant, but her voice is loud and full of momentum, Ruan Mian was not prepared in her sleep , easily awakened.

    Lu Yang picked up the lop-eared rabbit, put it in the palm of his hand and patted it lightly, the lop-eared rabbit nestled in Lu Yang's palm, blinked, and gradually woke up.

    Ning Mixiang didn't know that Ruan Mian was sleeping, so she walked over happily, seeing that Ruan Mian had changed into her original form, her eyes lit up immediately, and she reached out to hug Ruan Mian, "Give me a hug for Xiao Mian."

    Lu Yang frowned, avoiding her hand, "Don't touch it."

    Ning Mixiang glanced at her son, and couldn't help curling her lips, "Stingy."

    The fluff all over the lop-eared rabbit is soft, slippery and comfortable to the touch. Every time Ruan Mian changes back to its original form, she can't help itching and wants to touch it. Unfortunately, Lu Yang always acts like a territory guard. Don't even let her touch it.

    Ruan Mian jumped down from Lu Yang's palm, changed back into a human form, greeted Grandpa Lu, and smiled obediently at Ning Mixiang, "Auntie, you are back."

     She cried secretly for a while, so her eyes were slightly red and swollen. Because of lack of energy, when she transformed back into a human form, her ears hadn't changed back, and they hung limply between the soft light brown hair, looking pitiful.    

     Seeing his appearance, Ning Mixiang threw away the paper bags in her hand, and looked him up nervously, "Xiao Mian, who bullied you? Tell auntie, auntie will beat you back."

     Ruan Mian couldn't help but pursed my lips and smiled, reached out and rubbed the rabbit's ears, because I just woke up, and my voice was still a little soft, "Auntie, I'm fine, I just didn't sleep well last night, don't worry."    

    Although Mi Xiang's biggest hobby is shopping, she has always had a hot temper. If Ruan Mian told her about the matter, she would definitely beat Ruan Donglin straight away, so Ruan Mian and the grandparents of the Lu family have a very tacit understanding. Mention this to her, or things will get worse instead of being resolved.