59

When Lu Yang and Ruan Mian returned to the military area holding hands, it was already evening, and the moon had just risen, shining brightly on the ground.

    Liu Minghu was waiting at the gate of the military area, and when he saw the two of them, he rushed out to greet them.

    "Major General, the marshal is here! And your father and mother, they are here too!"

    Hearing his words, Lu Yang and Ruan Mian were stunned at the same time, their eyes widened in surprise, and they raised their feet to speed up and walked into the military area .

    Although Grandpa Lu said he would come over a few days ago, they didn't expect him to come so soon without making a sound. Ning Mixiang and Lu Zhengwei also returned to China and came with him.

    As Lu Yang walked in, he asked Liu Minghu, "Since Grandpa and the others are here, why didn't they call us?"

    Liu Minghu explained, "I wanted to inform you, but the Marshal heard that you and your sister-in-law were out on a date. Don't let me bother you, I told you two to have fun, and it won't be too late when you come back."

    Ruan Mian couldn't help smiling, Grandpa Lu's character really hasn't changed at all.

    Lu Zhengwei used to live in Ancheng all the year round, so the Lu family has a house in Ancheng. When they rushed over, Grandpa Lu and Lu Zhengwei were sitting on the sofa talking, and Ning Mixiang was busy in the kitchen. It seemed that he was going to go down in person. kitchen.

    Lu Yang and Ruan Mian stood at the door, looked at the scene in the room, stopped at the same time, and suddenly their eyes were red.

    A lot has happened over the years, and it's a blessing that they're still able to get together like this.

    Grandpa Lu and Ning Mixiang are still in good health. Although Lu Zhengwei cannot return to the army, his body is gradually recovering. Lu Yang and Ruan Mian have grown up. Time flies. Unchanged.

    Liu Minghu didn't want to disturb their family reunion, so after sending Lu Yang and Ruan Mian over, he left quietly.

    Lu Yang and Ruan Mian stood at the door watching for a while, held back the tears in their eyes, and walked into the room holding hands.

    Grandpa Lu turned his head when he heard the voice, and seeing the two of them holding hands, he couldn't help but smiled, and joked: "You two little guys are back."

    They walked over together, and shouted in unison: "Grandpa! "

    Dad."

    "Uncle."

    Lu Zhengwei nodded, looked at them with satisfaction, heard Ruan Mian's address, and deliberately teased: "I am looking forward to the day when Mianmian and Baby Lu call my dad together. Ruan

    Mian was stunned for a moment, then bowed her head in embarrassment.

    Lu Yang looked at Ruan Mian, pursed his lips and said, "I'm looking forward to it too."

    Hearing the voice, Ning Mixiang wiped her hands, walked out of the kitchen, and said to Ruan Mian, "Don't make fun of Mianmian, Didn't you see that Mianmian's face turned red?"

    Ruan Mian looked up and smiled, and obediently called out: "Auntie."

    Ning Mixiang nodded, "Mianmian, I'll make fried carrot balls for you tonight. I just learned it when I was abroad, and it tastes very good. As for Baby Lu, I made braised pork for you, and I will definitely let you eat enough tonight." Lu Yang raised his eyebrows slightly and said: "Mom, it's just