38

One month later, the suspicion of Lu Zhengwei was finally cleared. The traitor of the empire who was with Lu Zhengwei was actually an undercover agent. He had never betrayed the empire, so Lu Zhengwei was naturally cleared of the suspicion.

    However, no matter whether he was suspected or cleared of suspicion, Lu Zhengwei did not wake up, and no one knew how long his state would last.

    Ning Mixiang decided to take him abroad for treatment, as long as he is still there, there is still hope, and no one will give up on him.

    Grandpa Lu has healed up from his injuries and returned to the army to continue serving. These things have finally been settled, and the Lu family has gradually calmed down. Day by day, it seems to be peaceful, but the laughter and laughter of the past are no longer there.

    Lu Yang used to think that the Lu family was an invincible existence, but now he understands that in the future, if there is no one among the younger generation of the Lu family who can support the Lu family, and they just blindly live under the wings of the elders, then there will always be someone in the Lu family. The sun will fall.

    At that time, maybe he wants to protect his bunny, but he can't do it anymore.

    He finally understands that only when he is strong and does not rely on anyone can he protect the one he loves and let them live freely and without worries.

    Before Ning Mixiang took Lu Zhengwei abroad, everyone gathered in the yard for a meal. During this time, Ning Mixiang seldom went home, and Grandpa Lu was recovering from illness. The whole Lu family was in a sad atmosphere. It's been a long time since we sat down and ate together like this.

    It was rare for the small courtyard of the Lu family to be so lively. The three generations sat together, and no one mentioned the bad things. They only picked up a few happy things. The atmosphere was very relaxed and lively.

    Grandpa Lu took out a bottle of precious wine from the wine cabinet, poured a glass of wine, and drank it alone. Ning Mixiang never drank alcohol. The two children were not yet grown up and could not drink. He could only drink by himself. Every now and then, his son would accompany him for a drink.

    He thought of Lu Zhengwei who was unconscious in the hospital, his eyes darkened, he managed to cheer himself up, and lowered his head to eat two mouthfuls of food.

    The table was full of food, and the newly served casserole on the table was boiling on a low fire. The hot soup was boiling, and the aroma was tangy, which greatly increased the appetite.

    Grandpa Lu got drunk, looked at Lu Yang and Ruan Mian and said with a smile, "You two will grow up soon. When you grow up, Grandpa can take care of you forever." "Well, soon."

    Lu Yang Smiling slightly, he picked a few appetizers for Grandpa Lu and a chicken leg for Ning Mixiang. The two of them have been busy recently, and they haven't sat down to eat properly for a long time, and they both lost a lot of weight.

    Ruan Mian held the soup bowl that Lu Yang had just handed to him, seeing that Lu Yang was speechless, the steam of the thick soup hit his eyes, he blinked slightly, his long eyelashes fluttered a few times, The eye sockets are slightly red.

    He lowered his eyes, feeling sore in his heart. He had already expected some parting, but he still didn't know how to face it.

    That day, everyone ate and drank, and they dispersed in the middle of the night, and went back to their houses.

    Before Ruan Mian entered the room, Lu Yang grabbed him and hugged him into his arms. Lu Yang whispered in his ear, "Tutu, wait for me to come back, okay?"